X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Rescue

Hey All,

I have been asked how the snakes that came in from Crod are doing. Figured I would give an update.. Today was such a nice day I took all the big boas out for a bit of exercise in the lawn.. They all seemed to enjoy the outing.. The female I took in a week ago is doing really well. She is putting on the ounces and soon the pounds.. The male is gonna get some nice fat Guinea pigs wednesday, so I expect he will get nice and fat for me as well..

Here are a bunch of pics of the female (now named Tear) (Look at her eye and you will know where the name came from..)

This shot just cracked me up. Looks so dopy. Almost the way my dogs looks at me when I am talking..LOL

Steve

Re:Female Rescue

Another
    Steve

Comment

Another. She spotted something here. A bird and he tracked it till it was gone..
      Steve

Comment

Another. She is still tracking the bird.... Think she wanted a snack..LOL
        Steve

Comment

Another. This is where the name came from
          (TEAR)
          Steve

Comment

Last one. A body shot with the kids..
            Steve

Comment

Great pics.... looks like she is having a grand old time out in the yard.

Comment

Steve,

As always, you took some excellent pictures!! That is a great looking female boa too! Love the tear look on her face.

Jeff

Comment

Wow, she could be my Ezzie's twin! She sure looks pretty and seems like she loves her new home. Perfect name.......... does this mean you keeping her?

**Beth**

Comment

love the color of her steve!! how big is tear??? lol love the first pic to she does look like dogs do when they are trying to understand what u are telling them the way they turn their heads she looks just like that!!! lol

Comment

8)Fantastic shots there Steve, shes looking mighty fine bud... She looks like shes really enjoying her time out.. The pic with the kids is awsome.. The kids are so cute.. ;D

Comment

Thanks all,

Appreciate the nice words.. Tonight she gets a nice fat rat and then she will be moved on to Rabbits. I expect her to be a real big girl.. I tried like heck to measure her when she was outside, but she wan't really making things easy on me..LOL.. Nearest I could tell is she is just over 7 foot. Like 7'5"..

Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X