OK what would u say this girl was?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK what would u say this girl was?

And no its not me in the pics, my male hypo has mated this snake, I believe it to be an ivory but what do u lot think? sorry these are the best pics I can get

Peter

Re: OK what would u say this girl was?

Aren't ivories anerys? I'm not sure, as the ivory thing always confused me... but I believe that's the case. She looks to have a pink belly and a midgen of red in her belly... *shrug* She's gorgeous either way... Amazing.

Is it okay to handle gravid snakes? Or has she not taken yet?

Comment

the pics were taken before my male arrived

Comment

ivories are pastel anery and there is often colour of some sort in them!?! As I have never seen a definite one in person, I am going off pics I have seen, there is basically no red or even browns just shades of black with a pink base colour! the last pic of the three show the best of the colour!

Comment

She looks like a really nice Colombian to me. Ivory is a Jeff Ronne bloodline of pastel anery boas.

I'd bet she'll make some nice babies when paired with a hypo though!

Comment

I agree.

Looks like a real nice normal. It is definitely not an anery (ivory is just a bloodline of anery). There will be no pinks/red/etc in an anery.

Regardless, she's awesome.

Comment

Whatever she is she's beautiful!

Comment

there's something definitely unique about that one....she's not liek any other I've seen...if she's a normal she's the cleanest normal I've ever laid eyes on...I'd call her an abnormal Peter lol

Comment

Working...
                X