This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread just for sclark

;D Steve I thought you might want to check this link..maybe some good boas in here for your black boa project..hope this helps..

http://www.cuttingedgeherp.com/longicaudapictures/

jAySoN

Re:A thread just for sclark

****... Drooling on the keys for that black one and that blue one.. geeze...
    Thanks for the link Jayson..
    Steve

Comment

No problem steve I knew you would like it!! Thats what friends are for I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything else.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Man-O-Man.. That black one is so intense.. I want it...

Steve

Comment

wow theres some really pretty boas on that link... Very nice link bigmitch!! the one id like to get my hands on is a Arabesque where its a yellowish white with black saddles and markings.. but heres the pic of the one i liked from that site...

Comment

Thats the one Cuda..

Way cool boa. I really would sell alot of my play toys to get that girl. She is such a cool longtail boa... %%^$&^* she is pretty..

Steve

Comment

Even though I prefer lighter colored Boa's, I must say that is a very cool looking snake.

Comment

8) i tried to get this pic the best i could on my scanner but my scanner s5.gif! This boa is really a much lighter and white color.. this is the Arabesque, my buddy has one he picked up from a swap and wow shes just drop dead beautiful, he said he got her for $450.00 i was like what oh man.. told him if he ever desides to come off her i want first dibbs....

Comment

Nice contrasty boa.. but I will take the other.. just bag him and ship him to me.. I have the perfect spot for her..LOL

Steve

Comment

8)i just saw one of those dark boas, black long tail for sale around 400 or 500 bucks.. they aint cheap by no means and the one i like WOW ouchy over a 1000 ouchy ouchy ouchy... ;D ;D

Comment

the 1000 one is the one I really liked as well.. I personally would pay1000 for a black boa before I paid that for an albino one... Just me..LOL

Steve

Comment

8)Steve the ones im talking about over a 1000 was the Arabesque boas and these were young ones to boot.. They were soooooooooo beautiful they take my breath away.. in my dreams for sure..... ;D ;D

Comment

Yeah one day... I hope...)

Steve

Comment

;D ;D Wow Funny how one little link can stir up a feeding frenzy!! I personally agree with Stevo on this one the Black Female is beautiful...The Lighter boa is also quite striking!! I didn't mean that literally either! :

Comment

Hey Jason,

I was just saying that 15 mins ago.. Never thought that post would have gotten so many replys..LOL.. They know a good thing when they see it..

I really need to find a way to get her...

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X