Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 of my 4 babies... you should seriously look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 of my 4 babies... you should seriously look...

Okay... here's 3 of my 4 lovable baby squishy sexy snakes...

the first one is Nana, my Coral Stripeline Albino. She's about 5 feet long or so, and has a feeding response like woah. Yeah... Like woah...

next up is Mr. No Namer, whome i got from Peaches (thanks!) He is one fiesty little bugger... he's probably tried biting me over 50 times in the past 3 months, but i still ove him! =) He's a DH Albino/Stripe, and is about 3 feet long.

And last, but definitely not least, is my big guy. His name is Crane. He is pretty big... round 8.5 feet now. Some of these are blurry because he was trying to escape into the bushes!

Respecting my girlfriends wishes, I did not post her face on the internet. Instead, it's your favorite badd-*** Governer of California. Enjoy =)

Re: 3 of my 4 babies... you should seriously look...

great looking babies... now thats a scary girlfriend :P... lol

Steve

Comment

Your Babies Are Beautiful. Do You Know Why The Middle Boa Contantly Tries To Strike At You? But I Guess To Good Thing Is That You Don't Let Him Intimedate You. It Scares Me A Little Cause I've Never Been Bitten, Close But She Got My White Shirt Instead Of Me.

Comment

Wow that last one is a big guy... Bit disturbing though seeing Arnold's face on a girl... Or Arnold's face period... *sigh* We really are off in our own world here in California... Forgien movie stars as governers.... psh.

Comment

nice looking boas...your girlfriend is amazing looking...lol

Comment

good lookin critters . arnold has never looked so good either.

Comment

Nice looking critters...maybe you ought to consider posting your gf's pic with the face of like Heidi Klum or something like her or Tyra Banks...she'll love you for thinking of her that way.

Lyndsay

Comment

Very nice. Do you plan on breeding your coral female to your dh male this breeding season?

Comment

Ja,
                  doze ah sum nice boas!

Comment

I could have sworn i replied to this thread... but yes! I WILL be breeding those 2, if the albino gets big enough of course. She's roughly 5.5 feet right now and I HOPE she grows like a weed until November. That's the latest I want to breed them.

Comment

They look great. I am sorry to hear the DH is still being so mean. He was always fiesty. May make a great breeder being that way though. I can't wait too see what they produce for you.

Comment

actually, peaches, he stopped being so mean after his injury. I still duno what the heck happened to his nose, but it looks like it's healing very well. I'm just waiting for his next shed.

Comment

Awesome looking bunch!!! 8+ male...Whoa!!

Comment

Working...
                          X