3 amigos in Tinley Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 amigos in Tinley Park

Kathy and I attended the NARBC show in Tinley Park this year and had a great time. There were many fine animals on display and I got to met a few folks from the forums as well, including Clay English.

I got a photo of Clay with Jeff Ronne and his son Jeff Jr too. I even got them to autograph my guest badge. I was thinking of auctioning off my badge on e-bay and donating any proceeds to RTB. Any thoughts on this?
    Attached Files

Re: 3 amigos in Tinley Park

Great shots... its not a bad idea to put it on ebay. Although Clay has an auction place here... not sure if its still up but that might be a better place to put it.

Steve

Comment

Dude! You must have photoshopped that picture! Look how huge my head looks! WHo is that good look'in brusier in the middle anyhow?

theboaphile.com
      boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Never in the history of man has a piece of plastic/paper been so de-valued as the SECOND I signed that!

Good to see you Denny. It was a pleasure to meet you and Kathy at the expo.

SR and JR were a pleasure to be with as well. Although I must tell you the TOP Salesman in caging had to be ME... I did a great job on the features and functionality of the cages, but everyone gave their money to SR or JR.. How is that a good thing?
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

The entire display:

What do you think?

theboaphile.com
          boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Thats an insane ammount of cages. How did you bring that many? big truck? rental?

Steve

Comment

three awesome people right there....but where's YOUR pic Denny??? Jeff m'friend that's one heck of a display & I have to say I absolutely believe in your product & still wish to call you "boss" someday.

Comment

Working...
              X