A couple albinos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple albinos

The first one is a female from my arabesque litter. There were only two regular albinos in that litter, both were incredible. A nice fellow from Germany bought the male, I'm keeping the female. She's growing FAST, out of all my babies this year she went into her second shed quicker than any... before her 4th meal. She shed 2 or 3 days ago so I thought I'd snap a few shots outside. She is so docile too, love it!

These pics are outside in the shade of the house - white balance calibrated.

This second one is most likely the nicest albino from my sunglow litter. Im looking for him to go into shed fairly soon. A customer requested some updated shots - figured I'd share them with you all as well.

Re: A couple albinos

Those are some real nice albinos.

Steve

Comment

amazing Ryan...congratulations belatedly, since I've been gone so long. I knew you'd produce something of this caliber. They're everything I imagined & hoped for you.

Comment

Thanks Steve and Robbin. T'was an absolute blast having these litters. I'm so excited for next seasion its not even funny.

P.S. - My bad Peter, for some reason I was thinking you were in Germany... you're in England. So I'll rephrase that "A nice fellow from ENGLAND got the other one".

Comment

Those are some sweet albinos bro, boas like these are what I would like to add to my collection. Great job!

Comment

Top notch if i may say so myself... O crap, would you look at that, how ironic that your name would be TopNochBoas.

Comment

wow mate I cant wait to get that wee bad boy home!!!!

Comment

Those are both a couple of stunners!!! They have some amazing color.

Comment

Are you sure they aren't sunglows?

Those are some stunning albinos Ryan! Talk about Top notch! Congrats again!

Comment

Very Nice!

Now I miss my old Albino...

Comment

Thanks all! That holdback girl is going to be a fun adult. I suspect she will keep very contrasty saddles/tail and her docile attitude.

Comment

Ive never been a huge fan of albinos (as far a buying) and NEVER thought they looked half as good in a picture. But with pictures of snakes like that I might not think that way very long. gj!

Comment

Working...
                        X