This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new boa...

This boa has had my eye for weeks!! I finally picked her up after many visits to the petstore and I am proud of myself for talking my hubby into another snake!!(this makes #4) I think I'm starting to rub off on him 'cause he bought 2 froggies for himself! ;D Anyway just thought I'd show her off...

Re:My new boa...

more

Comment

sorry the pics are so big....

Comment

Hey Angelina,

Nice dark boa.. Looks like a granet ground boa.. What kind is he/she??

Real nice, and great luck with that baby..

Steve

Comment

last one...I promise! Hey isn't there a way to put more than one pic in a post? Does anyone know?

Comment

hey steve she is supposed to be an Argentine boa...I totally fell in love with her the first time I saw her...and so far she's been a sweetheart.

Comment

thats one wild looking boa it caught my attention because if the light spots between the saddles and the rest is so dark!

Comment

I can see that as an argentina boa.. Never dealt with one in person.. Is she nippy?

Steve

Comment

I havent had her for very long, so far so good she hasn't once tried to snap at me or act skittish...she acts like she was handled a bit before and is VERY curious and a lot more active than my other boa at the same age.

Comment

awesome looking boa and welcome to the forums

LEE

Comment

Awesome looking boa............ how big is she? She's so dark.

**Beth**

Comment

I havent measured her yet though she is a baby, 3-4 months old...I would says she is over a ft give or take. Those pics don't really do her justice though, its awesome how dark her face and saddles are and in between them are a light pink and green, they contrast quite nicely. I need to play around with different backgrounds (and learn how to use my camera properly ;D! ) Its hard taking pics of her because shes so wriggly!

Comment

8)I have a argentine cross boa and hes got some really nice color to him.. Nice looking arg.. ya got there Angelina, Most baby argentines start out looking alot diffrent then when there few yrs old... Good luck with your new baby... Nice pics!! Congrats...

Comment

Hey Barracuda, I was told that when she gets older she'll get darker and all her pink will turn white...I guess I'll have to wait and see! I would like to see a pic of yours

Comment

Nice looking boa. I like the fact it's dark. If thats the color it will be when it gets older, the darker and the white, that would be so sweet. Cuda, steve, is that true?

Comment

Working...
                              X