This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres Cypher....

8) Well the pics didnt come out to awful at least you can see him... :-\ Anyways heres Cypher Argentine X BCI boa.. Oooooops to much flash darn it.. :-[ try it again..

Re:Heres Cypher....

:-[ well still not there... :-[

Comment

:-\ Try again... Lady your starting to get on my nerves , Get that cam out of my face.. :-\ He was hissin at this point..

Comment

:-\ Well i turned the cam sorta sideways on a angle trying to get his whole body in there.. so much for that idea.. :-[

Comment

:-[Oh pooy, il try some outside pics tomarrow, till i figure out this cam more.. Here hes givin me the tounge..

Comment

HI,
            Like them picuture and aint he cute get all fiesty on you,, hehe I must be a sick dog cause Ilike fiesty snakes..It shows they have a high opinion of their status in the food chain.
            Tha last one is really nice good color not to light, and how do you catch that tongue out so much, must be that aggresive tongue action going all the time. every time I get my Guyana's out and shove a camera in their face the clam up... And I move my hand a get one tongue lash and thats it..
            Geeze,, really nice.. ;D
            doug

Comment

Hey Cuda,

Try a simple trick. Just a layer or two over the flash with tissue..

Good try.. before you know it, you will know that camera inside and out..

Steve

Comment

8)Thanks guys, well Cypher is a real bluffer and once in awhile if i go to move him or take him out he acts all tuff and will hiss real loud and then once hes sees im not leaving he quits, hes not mean just acts like that sometimes, and today i sorta proded his tail to get him to even look at me, he was all relaxed on that tree.. As for the tounge thingy going on he flicks it alot was pretty neat to get that... ;D

Comment

Cypher outside as the sun was going down...Pretty aint he.. ;D

Comment

Heres a pic of his head, he is capable of changing his color to very dark grays when his mood is altered.. you can barely make out the pretty pinks he has as when hes in light mood phase hes got lots pinks and peaches... Neat head pattern...

Comment

AWESOME CUDA LOVE THAT COLOR ON HIM!!

KEEP THE PICS COMING WAIT A MINUTE U JUST GOT THAT CAMERA NOT TO LONG AGO I KNOW THERE WILL BE MORE PICS TO COME HAHA

LEE

Comment

Cuda, that was a sweet shot of his mouth open. Way too cool. Sweet looking boa. 8)

Comment

8)Heres another head shot of Cypher.. hes moms boy... ;D

Comment

what a looker cuda boy o boy do u have some nice babies!!! lol

LEE

Comment

Hey Cuda great shots. He almost looks like he is purpel.

TAT 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X