This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cato

Well i tried to get a few good shots of cato but hes in shed and not looking all that bright....

Re:Cato

And another....

Comment

Look's like perfect circles on his back. Good shot's Cuda. Practice makes perfect. (Or pretty darn close.)

**Beth**

Comment

Is Cato that Yellow or is it just that one shot?

Steve

Comment

:-[ Nope hes not that yellow must have been from when i put my finger over the flash or from his light above the cage... :-[ hes more grayish.. He has some circles on his back but most are broken...

Comment

NICE CUDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY BOAS DO U HAVE??? LOL

LEE

Comment

Nice snake, all we need now is some pics after the shed.

Comment

Lee, you don't wanna ask. LMAO Enough for me, you and a few others. LOL Very cool looking snake. Post some pis of the post-shed. ;D 8)

Comment

Jay,

I could be wrong but I thought Cuda had 3 boas.. Cato, Deliah and another one, and then the J/D cross and the corn.. Now frogs lizards and tort, thats a different story, oh lets not forget her T's and Scorps...LOL

Steve

Comment

Yea, maybe your right. LOL She has so many reptiles I lose count on whats what. Maybe I could go visit and take a few T's off her hands. LOL ;D

Comment

well I know she has 3 extra emp scorps..LOL

Steve

Comment

8) You guys are to funny, yup steve thats right at the moment down to 3 boas, 1 python, 1 corn snake, i gota get pics of Stumpy the plated lizzy yet to and oh you forgot praying mantis, il get those to... ;D As for Cato il get better pics of him outside after his shed in few days and also of JR holding him... Hes doing real well eatting good every 10 days or so and growing...

Comment

arggghh.. forgot the mantis.. I like them..... I really want to see pics of that one and the plated lizzy.. No excuses now, you got a cam..

Can't wait to see them

Steve

Comment

;D ;D Yesum boss il get right on it...LOL!!!!!!!! ;D :P :P

Comment

Working...
                            X