This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Delilah...

;DWell this is something she likes to do from time to time is sit and stare at the lights for some unknown reason, almost as if shes plotting to find away to get out...... sorry the pic wasnt all that great i ran to get it and then tried to angle the cam so the flash wouldnt bouce of the glass.. :-[ Those are water spots you see on the glass, from when i poured water in her dish..

Re:Silly Delilah...

:-[Well this time to much flash and not a clear pic.. oh well next time il try again.. she stays like that for sometimes a half hr... Almost like shes hipmatized..

Comment

My ball python does that a lot, especially when I'm toting him around the house. I thought it was kina silly myself. Probably just checking out his surroundings.

Comment

I had a boa that did that off and on.. I was always worried with him about star gazer syndrom... But Delilah head looks good, like the color..

Steve

Comment

What exatly is star gazer syndrome? I've heard the name.

Comment

Thats funny you say that Cuda. Cause it always looks to me that my girls are day dreaming of a way to get out too. Like they are in deep thought. LOL Good Picture's.

**Beth**

Comment

See, thats what deliah's probably doing, daydreaming of fat rats and all that. LOL ;D Wonder what they think about. LOL

Comment

;D More Big D, as for what shes thinking i already know its a way to get out... Other than water spots on the glass it also caught the flash.. pooy...

Comment

8) Even though this head shot is blurry i still like it...

Comment

Hey ToFu,

Its mainly a nerological disorder. Some say its associated with IBD. They mainly stare straight up. If you wave your hand by them the don't change possition right away. I have also heard extreme cases where the boa stares straight up for a bit, then starts going stright towards the top of the cage, and when they hit the top, they start coming back down over their own body and can do it all the way till they hit the floor again.. Real scarry stuff.. Never dealt with it in person, hope I never do..

Steve

Comment

wow look at that girth man cuda just beautiful

LEE

Comment

Well Steve........... Ezzie will be on the bottom floor of her cage. (3 1/2 foot high) She will sit there and stretch all the way up to the top and prod around the screen. Sometimes she will stretch up toward the CHE and look like she's soaking up the warmth. That's all normal right? :-[ Cause she does it all the time. Only sometimes she will just sit for a minute like she's thinking but I don't think she's star gazing......... Does anyone else's boa's do that? ??? I've seen Jezebel do it once in a while.

**Beth**

Comment

Mines done that couple times. She'll position her body so she can stretch up to the top of the cage, poke at the screen top a little, then go back down. 8)

Comment

Beth that sounds 100% normal.. I should have mentioned that the back down part can be backwards.. now if your boa does that, could be a problem..

Steve

Comment

Mine usta do that before I got a boaphile for them...
                              now they go towards the side lol
                              Come on you guys never stared into the light intell it made everything go weird.. Oh ya' that may be a not normal thing... Well I have done it the snake is just trying to trip it self out.. hehe
                              Eric aka...Red

Comment

Working...
                              X