X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fresh pic of Fred

Here's Fred at home....

Re:A fresh pic of Fred

Very pretty snake Dan. Have you always used newspaper as substrate? Just curious. I heard somewhere that the ink on the paper is not good for the snakes, dunno if its true or not.......Scott

Comment

The newspaper is a fairly new substrate for me, other than in quarantine, I used to use Bed a Beast, but the paper is a lot easier and cheaper.
      As for health problems, I've never heard of any problems. I know that a lot of pro breeders use paper, too.

Comment

yea i have been using paper the whole time except when i tried out aspen and boy aspen is hard to work with so i stick to paper plus u don't have to worry about mites at all with paper lol that is the main reason i use paper as bedding.

LEE

by the way Fred looks good Dan keep the pics coming.

wooooo hooooooooo 666 post right here with fred hehe

Comment

Hey Scott,

The black ink on Newspaper is normally soy.. its the color stuff that is not great for them.. I have so many cages running, paper is all I use..

Steve

Comment

8)Hey Dan whats the size of Fred?? Hes looking pretty big.. Nice shot bud..

Comment

Cuda,he is around 6-6.5',he never wants to be measured, the colors are correct, too. I love the orange and pink colors he has. I'll have to get a pic in the sun before it gets cold out. He looks great in the sun.

Comment

Hey Dan, Nice lookin boa, When I want to measure my snakes, I let them crawl along any wall and they straighten right out and I usually get an accurate measurement. Give it a try, 'cause mine dont like to be measured either. -john-

Comment

Great looking boa you got there dan. The girth is pretty big too. Very beautiful indeed.

Hey steve, i didn't know that the black ink was made of soy. No kidding. Guess you learn something new every day. LOL 8)

Comment

why soytinly lol get it curly from the three stooges lol loved that show.

LEE

Comment

Working...
                    X