'08 DH Snow, Hera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '08 DH Snow, Hera

I got a new camera, and yanked out all my snakes. Here's a couple updated shots of my female. The male is in his dark phase so I'm waiting for him to lighten up a bit before taking more shots of him. (She's even a bit dark in these, but part of that is me getting used to the camera). Finally named the two, Zues and Hera. And this is Hera:

I think both her and my male are really clean, and I can't wait to breed the two. I thought I'd throw in a picture of my cages too. Hera can be seen in the bottom left. Im putting Callisto back in her cage after taking a few shots (Callisto is a Coastal Carpet, Jaguar python).

Thanks for looking.

Thanks,
    Shane

Re: '08 DH Snow, Hera

Great looking DH. So what is the male?

Comment

sweet! nice DH!

Melissa

Comment

Those are some nice looking DHs.

Steve

Comment

Nice shots Shane!!
          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Thanks guys. Just before I turned in for the evening, I noticed Zeus was looking pretty light and couldn't resist grabbing the camera real fast. My wife was already asleep, so I just grabbed the tub he was in and snapped some shots right there.

I really like how clean this guys side pattern is, and virtually zero peppering. He's also DH for snow.

For some reason, the site I'm using to host images is all screwed up so I have no idea how many of the images are even visible. Some show up, some don't at times.

Comment

Goodlooking Boas thanks for the pictures

Greg

Comment

that is a great line of DH snows! very nice animals!

Comment

I don't personally mind peppering on snakes, but man- it's hard to deny the aesthetic impact of really, really clean patterning like that. They look painted, it's amazing!

-C

Comment

BEAUTIFUL boas and a pretty python! I love how clean those two boas are though, I would never get sick of looking at them.

Comment

Very nice and clean! I love the hypos but I also don't mind peppering. I think it can be very distinctive looking if it isn't 'dirty.' Thanks for the great pics!

Comment

Working...
                      X