No announcement yet.

SC Reptile Show Pictures!!!!!! DUW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Reptile Show Pictures!!!!!! DUW!!!!

Here they are. I took too many pictures as usual and had to not post all of them. However, I couldn't not post all of these. Sorry about the quanity.

Star

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Re: SC Reptile Show Pictures!!!!!! DUW!!!!

Here are some more pictures!!!!!

Intelligence is not how much you know, but knowing how to put the knowledge you have to use!

Comment

The last few of the pictures.... I hope your happy Ernest!!! I took LOTS of pictures!

Star

Comment

While at the show and in Columbia, I got to meet Amie aka bciaddict, JR aka Stygian, Kevin aka spiderface. Amie was on her way out and we got to talk to her for a few minutes. My husband and I hung out with JR the entire show. JR was fun to hang out with. After we left, we met up with Kevin and his wife. They were cool people also. We had lots of fun at the show and meeting RTB people! I loved it!

Star

Comment

Great pictures, Star!

It was nice meeting you and JR.

I wish I remembered to bring my camera.

Amie

Comment

no fair... i never saw that motley!! good thing, cause i probably would have stole it, lol. i want a motley so bad

Comment

I want a motley also JR. It was at Browns Boa table.

Star

Comment

AWESOME PICS STAR!!!! Thank you for taking all of those...if you have more POST them!!!

HOW BIG WAS THAT BLOOD PYTHON!!! Jeeez, it looks like it had JR in him!!! Cotton Mouth $10??? sure...make it cheap enough for someone to pick it up and get bit by it and wind up in the news! Sorry i just hate seeing some of the venomous CHEAPER to get than a normal RTB or Ball Python.

Thanks again for the photo shoot Star! Wish you would og got some pics of all of you guys together...you/hubby, amie and JR...
                Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Yeah, Amie was getting in her car when we saw her. JR is in one of the pictures (sorta) where I am holding the carpet python.

Star

Comment

that blood was probably a lil over 5ft long. it was at the same table that i took pics of the baby bloods at. i was an innocent bystander and got caught in the crossfire in one of the pics. oh... and hots are always cheaper.

Comment

That blood python they said was 35 pounds and 6 feet long. It was HUGE!!!!

Star

Comment

OK Ernest, you asked for more...lol

JR is another innocent bystander..lol

Chris and JR didn't hold any snakes really. The texas leucistic rat snake was so friendly the man got him out and gave him to me to hold. After a few minutes, that snake looked like it was ready to bite me so i gave him back to his owner..lol The owner put him on his neck and the snake tagged the back of his neck. It was really funny!!! I knew that snake was in feeding mode which was why I gave it back..lol

Star

Comment

Originally posted by weird_science04 View Post
                          wish my pic of that snake turned out. it was awesome looking. stupid flash drowned it out. but look! my thumb made a cameo appearance that pic makes me look i have a huge forehead, lol. oh... and that crap was hilarious when that snake bit him the guy jumped so much that he almost knocked over the table with all his snakes on it. i couldnt contain my laughter... tho i tried

Comment

Originally posted by weird_science04 View Post

Star
                            BTW Ernest, I don't think this is a cottonmouth. Looks more like a milksnake to me. However, the fact still remains, this man probably sold the cottonmouth for $10.00 and put a different snake in the tub.

Star

Comment

oh... and i didnt hold any snakes cause if i did... i would have been coming home with them. i would have easily bought me that cblt female, that burm for $225, and a male red blood, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X