BONUS PICTURE!
    6 month old Anery BCL - Bentley

Thanks for looking
    KB

Re: '07 Suri - 02.27.09

Nice both of them, very nice!

Comment

They are both smokin but I really like Bentley. I would really to add an Anery to my collection one day.

Comment

Bentley looks BA! I love his eyes..but the suri looks amazing. Her? colors are fantastic...

Comment

beautiful snake that tail is out of control.

Comment

That is one CLEAN lookin Suri KB! Nice looking size for '07! LOVE Bentley's EYES!!! NEED MORE PICS!!!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

amazing suri KB...makes me want one!!!

Comment

I like the pink on her lower half. Myth has the same thing! Beautiful snakes!

Comment

OH.MY.GOD...i want that suris pattern tatted on my body..im so serious..
                  danktat wuddya say about it..get a nice elbow tat of this snake under my real skin,kinda like my skin tore and this is whats underneath my human skin?....wow it acutally looks soft..thats a designer boa

Comment

Originally posted by DIESEL75 View Post
                    OH.MY.GOD...i want that suris pattern tatted on my body..im so serious..
                    danktat wuddya say about it..get a nice elbow tat of this snake under my real skin,kinda like my skin tore and this is whats underneath my human skin?....wow it acutally looks soft..thats a designer boa
                    If anybody were to do it, Dank would be the guy! He produced that little jewel pictured above She was actually one of his keepers, but I somehow managed to convince him to sell her to me....and I'm the proudest "momma" ever! I can't imagine life without her...she's got SO MUCH personality its unreal.
                    BTW, Jezi says, "Thank you! "

Comment

Here's another picture, taken tonight. She's basking in her "tree" after enjoying a lovely F/T rat for dinner

Comment

very nice.

Comment

I love that BCL Anery! Can I have him? lol. It is a "him", right? I have a female BCL Het Anery from very dark lineage (hypermel) and I need a nice Anery to go with her. BCL's are sooo cool. They rock.

Comment

Originally posted by JimiSnakes View Post
                            I love that BCL Anery! Can I have him? lol. It is a "him", right? I have a female BCL Het Anery from very dark lineage (hypermel) and I need a nice Anery to go with her. BCL's are sooo cool. They rock.
                            Thanks! But no, she's mine....LOL. And she was sold to me as a "he" but when I brought her in for a check up, the vet probed her for me to be sure, and "he" turned out to be a "she" lol. Its okay though, I'm happy with her no matter what.

Comment

Tite suriname. Bcc's are awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X