Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico boa pics..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mexico boa pics..


    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .
    Those images from outside (in one of my Chuckwalla pens) today..
    .
    Neat boas. Thanks!

  • #2
    Re: Mexico boa pics..

    Those are nice boas and nice photos! thanks for sharing!

    Mel

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mexico boa pics..

      Very neat indeed I like them

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mexico boa pics..

        Gus
        sweet !
        I always love seeing pics of your boas

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mexico boa pics..

          I have to say I think you have some of the most awesome boas I have ever seen and your photography is to die for! Will you adopt me??? Please????? (I don't eat much)
          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

          Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mexico boa pics..

            i love the diamond/motley back pattern on them. looks awesome. great looking boas

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mexico boa pics..

              Originally posted by zamora View Post
              I have to say I think you have some of the most awesome boas I have ever seen and your photography is to die for! Will you adopt me??? Please????? (I don't eat much)
              .
              Well.. food isn't that much of an expense.. and I like to cook anyway! I know nothing about you at all.. post a photo of yourself and maybe we'll discuss an internship..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mexico boa pics..

                Originally posted by RioBravoReptiles View Post
                .
                Well.. food isn't that much of an expense.. and I like to cook anyway! I know nothing about you at all.. post a photo of yourself and maybe we'll discuss an internship..
                ::cough:: creep ::cough:: haha j/k,

                same offer doesn't apply to me does it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mexico boa pics..

                  Originally posted by Bigheinzer View Post
                  ::cough:: creep ::cough:: haha j/k,

                  same offer doesn't apply to me does it?
                  ..
                  Likely not.. sorry..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mexico boa pics..

                    Here is a few of my mexican male



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Mexico boa pics..

                      Mexico boas.. Pete and Re-Pete..
                      .

                      .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Mexico boa pics..

                        Wow, your photos just kill me- if I hadn't just laid down money for a sabogae locality, I wouldn't be able to resist your snakes. Really shows off how beautiful the wild types can be, and definitely something I'm going to look into in the near future.

                        -C

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Mexico boa pics..

                          are hoggs able to breed to normal boas sorry for stealing the post you can have it back

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Mexico boa pics..

                            Originally posted by RTB_luver View Post
                            are hoggs able to breed to normal boas sorry for stealing the post you can have it back
                            .
                            You mean Hog Island or Cayos Cochinos, Honduras boas?
                            .
                            No, they can't breed with other Boas. They are from a few small islands off the coast of Honduras, so it's not possible for them to breed with Argentine boas or Colombian boas or whatever.. they can only breed with other Hog Island boas..
                            .
                            It has been shown that once they are taken from the islands and placed in a cage with other, un-related mainland boas, that they will make babies.. that's how the whole HOGG (two-Gs) thing started..
                            .
                            Hope that helps..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Mexico boa pics..

                              Nice mexican. Looks good being very dark.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X