Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 EBV poss jungle x pink caramel pastel litter pics ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '09 EBV poss jungle x pink caramel pastel litter pics ...

Been a while and finally got around to snapping first shots of one of this years litters ... was from a Gray Rushin poss Jungle male x Pink Caramel Pastel female. Here are a few of the babies and then a link to the webshots page of most of the litter (some were in deep shed and have not shot them yet)... Hope you enjoy the pics

Link to litter pics-
    2009 EBV Poss Jungle x Pink Caramel Pastel Litter shots pictures from reptiles photos on webshots

Hope everyone one is well and having a good start of fall and the upcoming breeding season . As always, thanks for looking!

Warm Regards to All,
    Trey Stowell
    Wichita, KS
    [email protected]

Re: '09 EBV poss jungle x pink caramel pastel litter pics ...

The tail in the 3 & 4 pic are sweet. They all have some great colour as well. Nice shots too. Keep the pics coming as they get older. I would love to see what they look like in a year.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Those are some beautiful babies. I can only imagine their color in person. Congrats!
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys ... while (to me) the EBV poss jungle male did not prove out to in fact be carrying the jungle gene they are still EBV Red Group x Caramel pastel stock that should (as you've stated) just get better with age. The EBV line is known for this (getting better with age) and the mom is a knockout adult pastel in her own right. So being as clean as they are and already showing the color they do at this point should turn out to be some gorgeous adult pastels. Not sure where the 3 ladder tails (that trait) in the litter came from but was definatley a nice suprise to see when they were born as neither parent 'visually' carries this trait ... but ah the wonder of genetics ))

Here are the parents ... only pic of the father handy (as a baby) and mother two months after delivering the litter ...
        Dad:

Mom:

Comment

Mom is very beautiful. I hope the ladder tails prove out.

Comment

Originally posted by jvarner View Post
            Mom is very beautiful. I hope the ladder tails prove out.
            I hope so too ... of the litter I will be keeping at least one of the laddertails, maybe two, in order to see if in fact it is gentic or if was a one time 'roll of the dice'

Comment

those are sweet really love the tail on pic 3 thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by T.Stowell View Post
                Been a while and finally got around to snapping first shots of one of this years litters ... was from a Gray Rushin poss Jungle male x Pink Caramel Pastel female. Here are a few of the babies and then a link to the webshots page of most of the litter (some were in deep shed and have not shot them yet)... Hope you enjoy the pics

Link to litter pics-
                2009 EBV Poss Jungle x Pink Caramel Pastel Litter shots pictures from reptiles photos on webshots

Hope everyone one is well and having a good start of fall and the upcoming breeding season . As always, thanks for looking!

Warm Regards to All,
                Trey Stowell
                Wichita, KS
                [email protected]
                very wonderful colors, love them

Comment

Ohmyheck that 3rd one is sooooooo incredible!!!

Comment

The laddertails on those is awesome! Great looking litter. They should explode with color too!

Comment

Wow those are amazing babies! I especially like the sire of those gems!

Comment

those guys are insane looking.

Comment

great lookin babies!

Comment

Originally posted by RobbinLara View Post
                            Ohmyheck that 3rd one is sooooooo incredible!!!
                            Hey Robbin!!! That one is proly my favorite ladder tail from the litter too ... proly the one I will keep out of the 19 babies from it ... maybe one more but I am runnin outta space around here (lol) Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!

~T.

Comment

This is a very nice looking litter . Lotsa nice colors , and cool patterns as well . I'm wondering about your title -- '09 EBV poss jungle x pink caramel pastel litter . Is it a Caramel Albino, as in VPI Caramels, or Boawoman Caramels , or is it a type of Pastel that your calling Caramel Pastel ? Thanks ,David

Comment

Working...
                              X