Better pics for Id

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better pics for Id

Ok, so I now have the new boa. Glad I got this one too. The owner had a horrible set up. wood from out side that had mildew on it, substrate had 3 poops and 2 urates that I could see, which means it hasn't been changed in forever. Plus, the water dish had stained slim on it, which means all they did was refill the dish and not clean it. Glad it's in my hands now. So kind do you think it is now that these are better pics. Thanks,
    Will
    Attached Files

Re: Better pics for Id

That sure looks like a nic or a CA boa. Very nice one too.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Death_ADDER View Post
      That sure looks like a nic or a CA boa. Very nice one too.

Steve
      up was thinking the same thing nice looking boa though cant wait to watch it grow

Comment

Looks to be a nice little Nicaraguan Boa

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Definately C.A. could very well be a Nic.

Amie

Comment

nice looking boa he looks a bit like my boa :S

Comment

That's great you got him away from such an irresponsible owner. People like that should not own snakes. He's beautiful, he looks like a Nic. I'm jealous I want a Nic pair, will definitely be my next boa pair.

Comment

Nice boa, looks like a Nic or other CA

Comment

Poor snake, it's good to hear that you saved him though. I don't get it, boas are very easy to care for in my opinion and it makes me sick when mistreated. Very cool snake though man.

Comment

I agree, CA for sure and more than likely a nic. I also hate when people cant' take care of their boas. They are definatly easy to take care of but also very to overlook if you really don't care about them. Atleast it is in better hands now.

Comment

Thanks everyone. He/she is doing much better. Really seems to be doing ok, I'll most likely offer it food on sat or sun. Picked it up yesterday, so that should be long enough. It's funny, they said it was super aggressive, but it hasn't shown any sign of that toward me. What size should I expect it to get too?? It's about 30+ inches right now, and in a 20g long. Thanks again,
                      Will

Comment

Looks like a very nice circleback to me with nice colors!

Comment

Originally posted by THESURFER View Post
                          Thanks everyone. He/she is doing much better. Really seems to be doing ok, I'll most likely offer it food on sat or sun. Picked it up yesterday, so that should be long enough. It's funny, they said it was super aggressive, but it hasn't shown any sign of that toward me. What size should I expect it to get too?? It's about 30+ inches right now, and in a 20g long. Thanks again,
                          Will
                          The size your new pet will get depends on the sex. I might not be exact but males tend to grow to 7-9ft and females grow 9-12ft. If it is a nic the size may vary, I've never owned one but I'm sure someone on here has. You will need to upgrade to a larger enclosure fairly soon since he's almost 3 feet. And if you haven't figured out a name here is a pretty cool link with some good ones i think:

Names for Pet Snakes - Snake Names

Good luck with your new boa.

Comment

And everyone on here recommends The Boaphile for enclosures. I plan on ordering from him also.

Comment

Working...
                            X