Tinley Pickups... Better Late Than Never

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinley Pickups... Better Late Than Never

Hey, guys. I meant to get these pics up sooner, but one of the snakes was deep in shed. So, here goes...

My brother and I got two snakes at Tinley Park. A Hypo Jungle het. Anery from Mark Pollard at Uncommon Boas:

This shot shows the pink in her sides pretty well

Here's a sibling that unfortunately was not for sale:

We also got a DH Sunglow from Damian Salgado at D & M Breeders:

This pics don't really do her color justice, but here's the best I've got

My personal favorite shot

We've got a het. albino from Tony Hawkins at 2nd Alarm Reptiles to pair up with this girl. We're still debating on what to pair up with the hypo jungle het. anery.

Re: Tinley Pickups... Better Late Than Never

Very pretty. Congrats on the new additions!
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Those are awesome, congratulations.

Comment

That hypo Jungle is WICKED! Congrats on the great new additions!

Comment

those are both wicked love that jungle and i really like the DH Sunglows thin saddles you should pair the jungle to a anrey or a snow in my opinion

Comment

Congrats they look awesome. Really like that Jungle!

Comment

WOO HOO!!!!! I've been dying for you to get this pics up man! It was totally worth the wait - these pics are awesome (for some regular guys with no magic cameras hehehe)!

Originally posted by rjordanw View Post

My brother(THAT'S ME! JUDGMENT!!) and I got two snakes at Tinley Park. A Hypo Jungle het. Anery from Mark Pollard at Uncommon Boas:

Here's a sibling that unfortunately was not for sale. (OF COURSE NOT! I HOPE WE CAN MAKE SOME BABIES THAT LOOK LIKE THIS GIRL!!!!)

We also got a DH Sunglow from Damian Salgado at D & M Breeders:(I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY. HE IS SO COLORFUL IN PERSON!!!!)

We've got a het. albino from Tony Hawkins at 2nd Alarm Reptiles to pair up with this girl. We're still debating on what to pair up with the hypo jungle het. anery.
              We will have to see if my wife will let us put her little baby(the het Albino she won from Tony) in a breeding project lol! But I think she will be okay with it.

Forgive me all the SCREAMING guys. For one thing I am terminally excited about our new boas, and I also wanted to differentiate my comments from my brothers' about our new snakes.

Everyone tell us what you think!

Comment

What awesome pickups guys! Major congratulations on getting them--gotta love that hypo jungle just a wee bit more. (but only just a wee)
                http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Great looking snakes. I like the last one alot. COngrats again!

Comment

They are very pretty. The patterns they have are really spiffy, like x's down their backs.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments, guys. I'm really stoked about the hypo jungle too. I'm a big fan of anery snakes anyway so I'm sure we'll get something that at least has anery in it. I don't know if you saw that anery jungle that Frank Martin produced but it was freakin' beautiful.

Comment

great pics of some awesome snakes.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments, guys. I'm really stoked about the hypo jungle too. I'm a big fan of anery snakes anyway so I'm sure we'll get something that at least has anery in it. I don't know if you saw that anery jungle that Frank Martin produced but it was freakin' beautiful.
                          ya i did see it it was way wicked man

im hoping to make some anrey jungles in the next few years

Comment

Nice acquisitions. You dumped some coin there. Very cool.

Comment

I have to admit, I wasn't super interested in an Anery project at first - That's Jordan's obsession. I'm really into Hypo Jungles, etc. etc. - but the more I look at really nice Anery Whatevers the more stoked I get about making Some sweet Anery Jungles, Ghost Jungles and so on. I don't know how I'm gonna make it until this girl grows up!

Thanks everybody that has commented! It's nice to be able to show off your snakes to someone who knows why you're so excited!

Comment

Working...
                              X