New tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tank

Ya buddy we got a screaming deal on a 125g tank SO excited here is a pic of it will do another one we are hoping to get it all set up on Sunday woot woot..

Re: New tank

real nice let me guess craigslist ..... and the only thing that is going to suck is keeping it warm

Comment

ya kinda worried about that especially since it is going to live in our living room but we will get it..

Comment

Cool man, if you're worried about heating it there are many ways to insulate them. There was a write up not to long ago that you could search.

Comment

tHAT'S SWEET...What kinda fish you puttin in there???

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
            tHAT'S SWEET...What kinda fish you puttin in there???
            ROFL...Subtle, to the point and with perfect timing, comedy gold. Scott makes a very good point, it can be easy to think you are going to save money and have a cool lookin setup when you get a deal on a tank...but in the long run it's more time and money to run it properly. There are lots of tips and hints on how to do it here, the info I got here is how I am able to keep my glass enclosures comfortable for my kids so you'll be ok if you are willing to spend the time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
              ROFL...Subtle, to the point and with perfect timing, comedy gold.

Thank you very much! I'm here all week!

Comment

there in a glass tank now and we do plan on insulating and changing it around only the front will be visible the rest will be covered/insulated, and i was more excited on the size they are in a small tank now and this is WAY bigger

Comment

Working...
                X