Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Ghosts are

Some Ghosts are like this one:

I almost think it looks like a cartoon and unreal. Then I take a shot like this and it seems even more unreal.

I really like my Ghosts. Here is a shot of a sibling of the animal above:

This new camera is just mind boggling. I am seeing things like I have never been able to see them before.

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Re: Some Ghosts are

Them are some sweet ghost. Can I have a male please.

Comment

absolutely amazing

Comment

Jeff they are absolutely amazing I love them....beautiful ghosts....Mike

Comment

WOW! I need one of those.
          http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Ha, I told you it'd(D90) get better over time! Your old cam sucked! LOL When you gonna put up pics with the new cam on your "available" boas? I know it will be time consuming, but your customers deserve it! Get on it, Santa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
              Ha, I told you it'd(D90) get better over time! Your old cam sucked! LOL When you gonna put up pics with the new cam on your "available" boas? I know it will be time consuming, but your customers deserve it! Get on it, Santa!!!
              I second this. I would also add that a whole new updated available animals section would be nice. You got boas on there from 3 years ago that I doubt seriously you still have.

Wicked Ghosts too! Perfect for Halloween!

Comment

I have always been amazed how the Ghost always seems to color up tan and not retain their faded cream color. I have always loved them until they turn adult and look like a normal with no reds in the tail blotches.
                Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                  I second this. I would also add that a whole new updated available animals section would be nice. You got boas on there from 3 years ago that I doubt seriously you still have.

Wicked Ghosts too! Perfect for Halloween!
                  third this also jefe there are some hella old posts on here lol

btw Amazing ghost i cant wait to watch mine grow up

Comment

Amazing Ghosts!

Comment

They are soooo sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                        I have always been amazed how the Ghost always seems to color up tan and not retain their faded cream color. I have always loved them until they turn adult and look like a normal with no reds in the tail blotches.
                        I really need to get a couple good pictures of my two adult female Ghosts. You would have to eat those words Mr E changing that to "I have always loved them until almost all of them turn adult, except for Jeff Ronne's Ghosts and look like a normal with no reds in the tail blotches."

It's a lot harder to get a picture of an adult Boa, but I gotta get some good pictures of those Ghosty girls...

theboaphile.com
                        boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Ross View Post
                          When you gonna put up pics with the new cam on your "available" boas?
                          I'll 'fourth' that! I'm in the market again 'cause you just sold the one I wanted to b3napoleon! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                          X