Getting better at picture taking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting better at picture taking

First is my salmon jungle female. I hate the shade in the shot so next time we will try for sun over head.

Now is my male salmon jungle. His colors are coming in nice now. at only a little over a year.

I love this pic cause of the pinks

So I am getting a little better at picture taking. My girlfriend want to take more since we are trying to make a nice banner. Thanks for looking my friends.

Re: Getting better at picture taking

Very nice looking snakes. You are getting good!

Comment

Great lookin boas Joe,great job on the pics as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
        Great looking boas Joe,great job on the pics as well.
        I'm trying and I hope you all don't mind seeing the same snakes over and over again. Thanks for the compliments. I just love my herps. I have the 2 boas in the the fat stack now and just feel real good about it. Temp in the back is 86 and 82-83 in the front. Humidity is 70 and that's with out spraying. It's nice in the land of the humidity.

Comment

Wow beautiful snakes and great pictures! I liked the white gravel as the background makes the snakes pop!

Comment

If I had such beautiful babies, I'd be pretty good at pictures, too!

-Sean in NoCal
            “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
            -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

nice boas!! ive been thinking about adding a jungle to the collection, just waiting for the right one

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                nice boas!! ive been thinking about adding a jungle to the collection, just waiting for the right one
                Basically boas has a real nice one on his site. A full strip one. It is awesome.

Comment

ooh he has some amazing snakes there is a female paradigm i have been dieing to buy but i wont have that kinda cash in quite a while LMAO

Comment

Working...
                  X