Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Key West Boas and color changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Key West Boas and color changes

    It’s been a full nine days since my last Key West Boa posting… I hope you aren’t getting sick and tired of seeing these kids yet.
    It's really nice to have some reference of the Key West Boas and the color changes they go through.

    Here is a picture of my adult male as a little guy:



    This is what he looks like today:



    This is a picture of Zach's female as a baby:



    Though she was one of the darker ones as a baby, look at her now!



    The color is absolutely astounding. The mother of the babies that were born here 10-4-09, is a beauty and is incidentally the mother of the Pastel Motleys I produced three years ago. Remember the Pastel Motleys like this one?



    Well, the Key West babies have really benefited a great deal from this additional color. Not that they lacked in the color department in any way. I just can't imagine what these are going to look like as adults!











    These were taken a week after their second meals. These are off the chart for baby Boas where I come from. I hope you all aren’t getting tired of seeing these guys. I have a funny feeling I might be showing them again in the future. Maybe…

    theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com


  • #2
    Re: Key West Boas and color changes

    Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
    It’s been a full nine days since my last Key West Boa posting… I hope you aren’t getting sick and tired of seeing these kids yet.
    I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing these guys...

    Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
    I have a funny feeling I might be showing them again in the future. Maybe…
    Thank you sir. May I have another?


    -Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Key West Boas and color changes

      Dang it! why do you do this to me?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Key West Boas and color changes

        They get sweeter everytime I see them...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Key West Boas and color changes

          I don't think that I could ever get sick of seeing pictures of those baby's! It is fun to see how the morph is progressing!! Thanks for the pictures jeff!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Key West Boas and color changes

            I really think they look just like an arabesque. Here is an arabesque I have,yes it has a kink! I don't see much of a difference.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Key West Boas and color changes

              arabesques are one of my fave morphs those key west babies are beautiful

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                Ok ok....I know I said I would keep my mouth shut until I got sent pictures so I could pick my two babies but this is just not fair!!!! Your killing me Jeff!!! Those pictures are awsome!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                  Not possible for me to get tired of watching these beauties develop !!

                  Wonderful Images of out standing beautiful Boa Art !

                  Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                    I've been waiting to see these pics. And now I'm waiting to see the next batch. I love the KWB's.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                      Originally posted by HopingForBabies View Post

                      Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post

                      This is what he looks like today:

                      can someone point out a difference to me? cause i don't see much of one...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                        holy cow jefe those puppies are coloring up so awesome thanks for sharing and no way are we getting tired of seeing them i would love to see one in my snake room

                        p.s.
                        not only do they have connecting patterns they have a ladder tail and the connectors on the saddles are red not black plus they are just awesome lol thats the difference

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                          I want one! I want one!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                            Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                            p.s.
                            not only do they have connecting patterns they have a ladder tail and the connectors on the saddles are red not black plus they are just awesome lol thats the difference
                            that's just it, the one posted by hopingforbabies does have connecting patterns, it is red (the whole pictures is rather dark, and if you look closely, there is definitely red there) and it does have a ladder tail (even if it doesn't go all the way to the tip of the tail). even jeff's KWs have varying extents of ladder tails. some go all the way to the tip, while others have a few normal looking tail saddles.

                            anyone else think they're pretty darn similar?

                            i guess the true test would be to breed it and see what comes out...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Key West Boas and color changes

                              Originally posted by dangles View Post
                              that's just it, the one posted by hopingforbabies does have connecting patterns, it is red (the whole pictures is rather dark, and if you look closely, there is definitely red there) and it does have a ladder tail (even if it doesn't go all the way to the tip of the tail). even jeff's KWs have varying extents of ladder tails. some go all the way to the tip, while others have a few normal looking tail saddles.

                              anyone else think they're pretty darn similar?

                              i guess the true test would be to breed it and see what comes out...

                              Im with you Chris...never seen an Arab like that...Jeff, what you think???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X