holy freakin gorgeous :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy freakin gorgeous :D

this girls on FIRE!! the reds and pinks have gone all the way up to her head now IMO this is def one of the nicer hypos around, no browning here

and this guy.....well, i think the orange from his sides is starting to melt onto his back

you can see some of the bleeding orange in this photo, although its hard to tell in pics lol. i wonder if hes just in a dark phase or something :hmm: i guess only time will tell, i cant wait to see him in another year or two he is about 18mo now btw.

the two of them together, i have very high hopes for these two

i feel lucky to have just happened across the breeder who produced these two i wouldnt trade either one of these babies for the world LOL

Re: holy freakin gorgeous

Stunning animals you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post

that tail is KILLER!

and that is a SAWEET head shot! you'll have to keep that in mind for the calendar contest next year!

Comment

Awesome pictures!!!! I agree with dangles, that head shot is amazing!! Thanks!

Comment

haha thanks how does the calender thing work? does everyone just submit photos and the best ones get picked? i have tons of good boa pics LOL, i get a little camera happy sometimes

Comment

Good lookin boas ya got there,thanks for sharin.

Comment

haha thanks how does the calender thing work? does everyone just submit photos and the best ones get picked? i have tons of good boa pics LOL, i get a little camera happy sometimes
              each year BigPaPaErnest hosts a calendar contest. he makes a series of categories (i.e. normals, albinos, motleys, hypos, etc) and each person is allowed up to 3 pics/category. after a closing date, everyone gets to vote on their favorite. the ones with the most votes get feature spots, the runners up get smaller photos on a day of the month.

Comment

neato!! sounds like fun if im still around ill def enter, thanks for the info

Comment

very beautiful boas you have,love the hypo...........Mike

Comment

WICKED lookin animals satyra! I would have to agree with the rest..NICE lookin head shot on that bino! Hope your still around for next years 3rd annual RTB Calendar Contest!
                    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

OOOOoooooo preettttyyyyy!!!!! You are a lucky one. I'd vote for your pictures!

Comment

THey are both very gorgeous snakes and will make wicked hot babies!

Comment

Very nice pair! Can't wait to see the baby's from them!!

Comment

thanks!! i cant wait either im gonna hold back a DH female and maybe use her with the albino later on, imagine the sunglows they could eventually throw out

Comment

Wiked Nice Satyra !!
                              Shoot that's what I thought you need a nice Fem Het
                              not a nice male Het
                              That makes things alot tougher

Lar M
                              Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X