Female Salmon pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Salmon pics

Here are some new pictures of my female salmon possible jungle. I do believe she will prove out to be a jungle. She just shed the other day so I had to take some pictures to share with everyone.

Take care
    Tom
    Last edited by clsutt29; 11-13-2009, 09:16 PM. Reason: fixed links

Re: Female Salmon pics

Very nice, I hope she proves out for you. What exactly is a Jungle anyway? I've seen so many and can't really put my finger on anything other than the head pattern.

[Edit]: Just read the info about Jungles on the Peter Kahl site and am now doubly confused, lol.
    Last edited by Hunglikeafruitbat; 11-13-2009, 09:41 PM. Reason: Thats classified.

Comment

jungle is just a pattern morph, like arabesque or motley. jungles are HIGHLY variable, every one looks diff, but they have a few defining characteristics. most of them have great contrast, fairly clean, their saddles and/or tail can be aberrant, and their color is diff from that of a non-jungle. usually they have really bold head markings and crazy eyes too. alot of them that i have seen have that little bleached dot on the top of their heads too, but that dot can be found in other morphs too.

go on kingsnake and check out all the jungle pics, then check out non-jungles, you will def see a difference

btw nice hypo man she is RED!!

Comment

she is wicked man i definitly say jungle on that one man and that boa has some saweet eyes to

Comment

Great lookin little lady u got the Tommy Boy! What are you thinking of proving her out with?
          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
            Great lookin little lady u got the Tommy Boy! What are you thinking of proving her out with?
            I will be breeding her with this DH sunglow male Ernest but that will still be a few years away.

Take care
            Tom

Comment

Beautiful snakes! I bet she's a jungle too, but worst case scenario she's a stunning salmon with amazing colors! I say its a win win situation!

Comment

Great looking salmon.

Steve

Comment

Great looking Salmon Jungle , to me it would seem
                  there is no doubt that fem is a Jungle.

I still get thrown off on low expression Hypo/Salmon Jungles though

but to me there are many defining characteristics in this Boa that say Jungle

Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X