more pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more pics....

This Guy isnt my snake, but im taking care of him while some people are goin through some things where they have no room for him. as you can see he has been through somethings himself. check out around his nose..... sad isnt it

SORRY I JUST HAD TO THROW THIS ONE IN THERE.......

GOTTA LOVE MY STATE

Re: more pics....

"SORRY I JUST HAD TO THROW THIS ONE IN THERE.......

GOTTA LOVE MY STATE"

The best state in the world!

Comment

Niko we cant see the pics!!

Comment

ok the pics are back up now.... i had a couple difficulties......enjoy

Comment

good lookin' snake, man!

just a word of caution, though... feeding a snake out in the open (i.e. on the back of a chair) can be bad news especially with another feeding snake near it. odds are pretty good you're gonna get hit, even using tongs. and the last thing you want is for one snake to go for the meal the other one's got and latch onto the other snake instead. it has happened before, and it's REALLY bad news. i'd hate to see you back on here asking for help because your snakes attacked eachother!

if you don't wanna feed in-cage, use a tub (like you did in the other pic).

Comment

nice pics good looking snakes and ditto what chris said not a good feeding techinque bro in tub is the best if you really dont want to feed in tank but fyi i feed all my boas in tank and never had a single issue

Comment

pretty snakes! but i gotta agree, feeding snakes around each other can get ugly real quick

Comment

Working...
              X