My new Snake from The Boaphile :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Snake from The Boaphile :)

Well, after much deliberation and several highly entertaining conversations with Jeff Ronne, my brother and I finally decided to put a deposit on the bad boy below - everyone, you can stop buying snakes now I've found the coolest one. Here is a pic from his website: (I hope you don't mind Jeff.)

Hypo Jungle het Anery Male:

Of course I only sent a deposit so I actually only own about this much:

And to be 100% accurate, the deposit hasn't arrived yet, so I don't technically own any of it yet!

In fact if I wasn't dealing with someone so obviously honest and trustworthy as Jeff I wouldn't even be able to make this post - I'd be afraid that drawing attention to it might it get snatched out from under me by someone with cash on hand.

Jeff has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and I hope to have many more wiggly little rat-eating reasons to call him in the future!

Edit: I don't know how on earth I'm going to be able to wait until I finish paying for him. I might have to look into www.sell_a_kidney.com.

Re: My new Snake from The Boaphile

Originally posted by judgment View Post
    Well, after much deliberation and several highly entertaining conversations with Jeff Ronne, my brother and I finally decided to put a deposit on the bad boy below - everyone, you can stop buying snakes now I've found the coolest one. Here is a pic from his website: (I hope you don't mind Jeff.)

Of course I only sent a deposit so I actually only own about this much:

And to be 100% accurate, the deposit hasn't arrived yet, so I don't technically own any of it yet!

In fact if I wasn't dealing with someone so obviously honest and trustworthy as Jeff I wouldn't even be able to make this post - I'd be afraid that drawing attention to it might it get snatched out from under me by someone with cash on hand.

Jeff has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and I hope to have many more wiggly little rat-eating reasons to call him in the future!

Edit: I don't know how on earth I'm going to be able to wait until I finish paying for him. I might have to look into www.sell_a_kidney.com.
    Now that's comedy. Awesome jungle het anery. Let us know when it comes in or you bug Jeff for updated pics from his new camera.

Comment

dude congrats is it a male or a female i forgot

Comment

Very nice! That is an awesome jungle!

Comment

Very Nice looking..

Comment

Congrats Josh so you got yourself a Fem -f-7069. She's a beauty !

No wait you got a male m-7064 he's really pretty as well they look alot alike those two

Lar M
            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by follow View Post
              Now that's comedy. Awesome jungle het anery. Let us know when it comes in or you bug Jeff for updated pics from his new camera.
              Hmm..... Hey Jeff what's that up there? hmm......

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
              dude congrats is it a male or a female i forgot
              He is a boy. Wanna see his future girlfriend?(Unless I change my mind in the next 2-3-4 etc. years hehehe)

Hypo Jungle het Anery from Mark Pollard at www.uncommonboas.com:

What do you think? Will they make some nice babies?

Comment

wow i really like that ones marks they are awesome looking

Comment

so here is the deal josh in the next 3 or so years you sir shall call me ok, we then shall speak about shipping my female ghost 66% het bino to you sir ok, then i just want one boa and you can keep the rest of the litter ok.

just kidding dude but that is awesome pick up congrats dude B-E-A-U tiful boa josh

Comment

wow those babies all came out so nice! if only i had the money, ive been wanting a hypo het anery for a super nice anery male i have right now

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                      Congrats Josh so you got yourself a Fem -f-7069. She's a beauty !

No wait you got a male m-7064 he's really pretty as well they look alot alike those two
                      Thanks Larry - yeah I was a bit overly excited when I posted this thread and forgot some minor details - like what kind of snake it is and so on. I have since gone back and added those details.

Comment

Wow thats an awesome new boa. Congrats on the new addition.

Steve

Comment

WOW! Congrats Josh!! That's one WICKED boa!

Comment

Congrats Josh that's and Awesome Boa. Don't forget about me when you produce some offspring from that guy.

Comment

Beautiful bro... congrats!
                              "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X