Freshly shed Bombaata pictures !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshly shed Bombaata pictures !!

Eddie the great photographer took these last night of my hypo Bombaata-I can't get over how bright he keeps getting! Sorry he's so difficult to capture but thanks buddy!

http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Re: Freshly shed Bombaata pictures !!

The third pic is sweet. That's a great looking hypo, thanks for sharing.
    http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Wicked Hypo B!

Great photography Eddie!

Comment

I think the pictures came out awesome and that is one wicked hypo. I know the color is more in person but you did do a good job in getting some of it to show.

Comment

That hypo looks gorgeous really nice and light beautiful !!

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

that first pic looks like it prob represents the snakes colors the best

Comment

Yes indeed, the first pic is closest to his true coloring. That's the only reason I added that one. He's very comfortable with people and is just very curious and won't hold still. Sometimes his colors just blaze. He is a possible super too (anyone think maybe?). He's much lighter and more colorful than his hypo sister who I own. Thanks for the comments on the photos!

Comment

who knows if hes a super or not lol.. i have a poss super female, i have NO idea whether she is or not, though i would love for some peeps to chime in and give me their opinion LOL. i guess there is only one way to find out though

Comment

wow amazing looking boa really nice pictures to love that head print

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                    Eddie the great photographer took these last night of my hypo Bombaata-I can't get over how bright he keeps getting! Sorry he's so difficult to capture but thanks buddy!

OMGosh!!! that HAS TO BE the MOST BEAUTIFUL HAND I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! The peachey fleshy tones..the o SO SOFT palms and the finely groomed hair...O MY!....o and the snake is nice too

hehehe LOVE the shots Ed...WICKED animal zam!
                    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

killer hypo...I LOVE HYPOS....it really is beautiful and you take some really good pics.....Mike

Comment

nice pics. . .real nice hypo. . .i like the name to. . ."those are the queens guards. . . why did they attack us?!!". . . ."Not By Her Order!". . .
                        thanks for sharing. .

Comment

Very awesome pics, i love the pics with the guns. Awesome hypo too1`

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                            Wicked Hypo B!

Great photography Eddie!
                            Thanks for all the great comments guys--I wish I could take credit for this great pickup but I only paid for him--Eddie was awesome enough to let me in on this great find he made. He's also the photographer extraordinaire...

We'll just have to wait until he grows up to see if the poss super is there or not...

Oh, he named him too but he is keeping with a theme I have going on my boas...anyone care to guess?
                            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
                            X