Experimenting with lighting - Lots of pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimenting with lighting - Lots of pics

Took these last night with some experimental lighting....they came out half decent for being indoor lights the albino just shed too btw

some shots of him and missy under the diff lighting...

and phoenix by herself..

some of missy alone, OMG how she has grown since the last time i took her out :faint: look at the difference in her face, it has matured so much just in the last week or so :shock:

sorry so many pics, i got a little cam happy last night

Re: Experimenting with lighting - Lots of pics

Originally posted by satyra View Post

lots of nice pictures these ones are my favorite

Comment

holy crap...

as i started to go through them i was gonna pick out a couple as favorites to compliment you on, but the list kept growing... and growing..... and growing.........!!!!

those are some SAWEEEEEET pictures!

you have GOT to keep some of those for the calendar next year! you'd win the albino one HANDS DOWN!

just wow....

Comment

but if someone held a gun to my head and told me to choose or die, these are the ones i like best...

Comment

hahaha, thanks!! i LOVE taking pics of the snakies, you just have no idea i have at least a few thousand of all of them put together. anyone wanna sell me a really red, pretty albino or sunglow female for this guy? or anyone know of someone who has some nice girlies? LOL

Comment

THEY WERE ALL WICKED....these are my favorites! I wonder what an albino would look like under a black light???
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

idk?? i think we might have one lieing around, i might have to try it out one of these days

Comment

hey,

dunno how serious about photography you are, but if your into lighting pictures, your off to a great start!!

remember to try and keep the light from hitting dead on, your doing really good with selective lighting though, good job isolating the head in the 9th pic.

try experimenting with side lighting if you want texture, or backlighting if you want something dynamic (use a fill light if your back lighting though, as you wont be able to see much of the snake if your just straight shooting light from behind).

cool shots,

chris

Comment

Wow awesome pics!! No I think the more pics the better. They turned out great. Your snakes are so beautiful too. Especially that Phoenix!! I love her eyes.

Comment

thanks for the photo tips! i know i need a new cam thouhg....some of the pixels on this one are starting to burn out -_- i might try out the rebel next whenenever i can gather enough cash to spend on a new cam right now my problem with most of the pics we get is that they do not represent the snakes actual colors and their true beauty it annoys the crap out of me cause they arent their true colors

Comment

Nice pics! They are all cool but the one with the albino coiled up on missy and it's kind of dark is money! It's like the albino is popping out of the picture at you!

Comment

Very nice beautiful group of Boas you are putting together Satyra

Lar M
                        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

thanks i dont think you have even seen half of my bci yet hmmm....plus my little secret pair, and a second and third pair of other boas im waiting on hell maybe even yet another 1 or 2 bci hehehehe

Comment

thanks for the photo tips! i know i need a new cam thouhg....some of the pixels on this one are starting to burn out -_- i might try out the rebel next whenenever i can gather enough cash to spend on a new cam right now my problem with most of the pics we get is that they do not represent the snakes actual colors and their true beauty it annoys the crap out of me cause they arent their true colors
                            try manually setting your white balance,

btw, Phoenix has wicked eyes!

Comment

Love the pictures. Nice planted angel tank, too. I've been considering setting one up myself.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X