Rat Bite UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rat Bite UPDATE

Looks like hes doing good. Hes going into a shed now. I tried feeding last week and he wouldnt have it but I did try a frozen rat. After his shed Im going to try f/k and see how it works out.

P.S. I look like a doofus. haha

Re: Rat Bite UPDATE

Well I'm super glad to get some good news right now, I've just seen a bunch of pics of mutilated and exploded snakes in the last ten minutes so this is a breath of fresh air. Congrats on your progress, hope a full recovery isn't too far off.

Mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
      Well I'm super glad to get some good news right now, I've just seen a bunch of pics of mutilated and exploded snakes in the last ten minutes so this is a breath of fresh air. Congrats on your progress, hope a full recovery isn't too far off.

Mat.

Thanks. Thats unfortunate about the exploded ball. It doesnt look good.. I think this guy is going to be just fine. I still havent named it though. I thought about posting a thread with a "name contest" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
        I think this guy is going to be just fine. I still havent named it though. I thought about posting a thread with a "name contest" lol
        Ummm how bout Ratatouille? lol.

Comment

thats real good that he is doing good man congrats

Comment

Working...
          X