my gorgeous girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my gorgeous girl

well i tried to get some decent photos lol. dang snake doesn't seem to want to sit still when i take anything resembling a camera out xD

anyways. she just shed 2 days ago and is MUCH lighter in a couple photos i used flash, so it washed out the background but it is very accurate to how she looks in person.
    Attached Files

Re: my gorgeous girl

She is PRETTY!

Comment

thank you :]

Comment

She's a looker alright! I love the color of her face markings and her proportions are nice as well, very muscular. I think maybe I'll kick the dogs out and get some of these 'on the bed' shots for myself soon.

Comment

wow she is really a good looking boa thanks for sharing

Comment

and yeah.i dont have to worry about the dogs.its the cats.lol.we have two white cats[the snake is used to eating white rats] and im pretty sure i saw her eyeing up Smudge earlier xD

Comment

Originally posted by misspeachesx View Post

and yeah.i dont have to worry about the dogs.its the cats.lol.we have two white cats[the snake is used to eating white rats] and im pretty sure i saw her eyeing up Smudge earlier xD
              LOL I'd be more worried about the snakes in that situation. I'm not much of a cat person, my girlfriend "has" one (I seem to feed, clean and play with the thing the most) but I will give them credit where credit is due. I have never seen a cat get bitten by a snake or get quilled by a porcupine and rarely have I seen them get skunk sprayed. Dogs on the other hand, well let's just say that the vet at my cottage LOVES me and I'm pretty sure I paid for his kids Jetski.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                LOL I'd be more worried about the snakes in that situation. I'm not much of a cat person, my girlfriend "has" one (I seem to feed, clean and play with the thing the most) but I will give them credit where credit is due. I have never seen a cat get bitten by a snake or get quilled by a porcupine and rarely have I seen them get skunk sprayed. Dogs on the other hand, well let's just say that the vet at my cottage LOVES me and I'm pretty sure I paid for his kids Jetski.
                LOL. we [well my parents xD] have had their fair share of vet bills as well because of the dogs. i think the two pricey ones were when one of our dog got in a fight with the pyrennes next door and got a bad bite on his shoulder that actually ripped the skin from the muscle.
                the other was when our border collie/cattle dog cross got kicked in the head by a horse and had her gum palate split and had 5 teeth removed.
                hmmmm..now lets see..i can't think of any vet bills, besides shots or whatever, because of the cats xD

Comment

awww, shes beautiful she reminds me alot of missy, one of my females

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                    awww, shes beautiful she reminds me alot of missy, one of my females
                    thank you! im so glad i got such a pretty girl for my first boa

Comment

That's a pretty Boa ,I love the pattern !

Lar M
                      Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

haha yea missy was my first female, her and her brother, i lucked out with two beuaties

Comment

really nice

Comment

Nice looking boa, super clean. Any time I set one of the snakes down on the floor for pictures, the cat seems to come running in the room and starts stalking the snake like its prey or something. My pitbull just looks at the snakes with a puzzled look on her face and tilts her head back and forth trying to figure out what the heck this big worm is doing on the floor. I've seen a cat get tagged once by an 8 foot female redtail, the cat was lucky it was a defensive bite because it would've been eaten. It wasn't my cat or my snake, but it I was still worried about the cat.
                            http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

She is very pretty!

Comment

Working...
                              X