Look..its a MINI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look..its a MINI!!

Saw this guy on fauna. The breeder says he wants it to go for local adoption only and is requiring a paragraph explaining why you should be chosen to adopt this little guy. Im assuming that other snake is from the same litter? He was born in June and is only eating f/t pinkies.

Re: Look..its a MINI!!

HE'S AWESOME!!! I'd give this guy a full blown dissertation on why he should be mine but I doubt he'd be willing to stretch his definition of 'local' that far lol. I wonder what a 'super dwarf' boa would do for the hobby though? On the one hand it may increase the popularity of boa husbandry but at the same time that popularity could be bad for a lot of snakes. There are already alot of snakes being given away because the full grown size proved too much for the owner. My largest boa came to me that way. Whatever I'm going of on a tangent again, he's killer looking, if you're local you should throw your hat in the ring.

Mat.

Comment

I wish I was local for him! He is in NJ and I am in Missouri. Oh well..Im sure he will choose a good home for it. It would be pretty interesting to see what would happen. The same person also has a female about the same size with the same qualifications for the adoption. The tiny female is a little bit bigger but not much.

Comment

Whoever gets it may as well grab a bulk deal on pinkies, that snake isn't going to move up in food items too quickly I'll bet.

Comment

It looks comparable in size to the twins the boaphile had on video on youtube. I wonder if it will grow to be a normal sized boa?

Comment

lol, it's cute. that's cool he's offering it to a good home after writing an essay.

Comment

I would love to have a mini boa like that. Too bad I'm in Ohio.
              http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

awww, poor little runt, hes so adorable LOL

Comment

Hey,
                  Thats my ad on Fauna.. The little guy didnt make after a very stupid mistake was made. I ran out of pinkies, I had some fuzzys that i tought were small enough that he could handle. He regurge after that it was down hill from there. I wish i would have never feed him that day.

The female was a 2007 also the runt of the of the litter. She only 2 1/2 almost 3 feet tops and eating large breeder mice or a small rat. I dont think this guys will grow to be normals size. I would love to hear from someone that has raised any runts to adult hood..She found a nice Home.

Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by stripeboa View Post
                    Hey,
                    Thats my ad on Fauna.. The little guy didnt make after a very stupid mistake was made. I ran out of pinkies, I had some fuzzys that i tought were small enough that he could handle. He regurge after that it was down hill from there. I wish i would have never feed him that day.

The female was a 2007 also the runt of the of the litter. She only 2 1/2 almost 3 feet tops and eating large breeder mice or a small rat. I dont think this guys will grow to be normals size. I would love to hear from someone that has raised any runts to adult hood..She found a nice Home.

Nicole

Sorry to hear about the lil guy. That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X