new Anery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Anery

This is my new boy, All paid and ready to come out to Colorado, just need a little help from the weather gods. Thank to Jeff Carr at wWCC for this guy...

Last edited by BigPaPaErnest; 11-23-2009, 08:11 PM. Reason: missed a bracket on the first pic

Re: new Anery

SMOKING! last year I produced 100% het anerys and sold out really fast and realized I did not keep nothing for hold backs I will be using my male Anery again this season so I will make sure I hold something back.

Do you have plans for this guy?

-Rob

Comment

Not yet. I really like the anery morph and might look into line breeding. I am still on search for a female. I have a few i am looking at but have not pulled the trigger.
      s

Comment

you moved the pics already? I wanted to see 'em.

Comment

Beautiful little anery!!

Comment

Nice! I was looking at Jeff Carr's upcoming breedings this year and he has a really nice looking "Black Tail" anery x Ghost pairing that I am interested in. Larry(or anyone who knows, but I am guessing Larry will know ) What's up with that black tail label? It is an awesome looking snake, but I've never heard of that before....

Comment

Congrats on that sweet anery. You just can't go wrong with a boa from Jeff Carr at WCC. Congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

Sweet looking anrey dude WCC seems to have some really nice stuff great pick up

Comment

Congrates..that is one cool lookin anery! I bought a snake through Jeff as well it was BigMak...sadly he passed away on me about a month ago
                  Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Congrats on the new addition. Can't wait to see some new pics when you get him in.
                    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Congrats man! I'm glad you found what you were looking for. He is definitely a very nice anery.

Comment

To be honest , I've looked and contimplated about buying that Anery for a little while now . He's good looking and going to be real nice when he's older . I already have a few Anery/Ghosts so I didn't pull the trigger . Your going to be glad that you got him . Congrats

Comment

:gasp: oooooo I like that!! Do they keep that coloration as they grow into adult size?

Comment

Originally posted by pookiebuttons View Post
                            :gasp: oooooo I like that!! Do they keep that coloration as they grow into adult size?
                            they tend to brown out but i have a feeling this one with stay nice and light with a nice black tail

Comment

Very nice anery!

Comment

Working...
                              X