Some of my favorites produced in 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my favorites produced in 2009

As promised, here are some more pics of some of my critters. These are some of my favorite babies that I produced this season. There are two pictures of each. Hope you all enjoy them.

Probable Super Salmon 66 het blood. She looks a little dull in this pic, but check out those eyes!!

Possible Super Salmon Pos 50 het blood
    This little girl has some amazing white-ish looking sides to her

Probable Super Salmon Pos 50 het blood, this guy's tongue is red and black!

Salmon 66 het blood, this one has the orange going on!

Possible Super Salmon Pos 50 het blood, this one has probably the lightest background color of any of the boas I produced this season.

Normal 66 het blood, I love the tail on this girl!!

Possible Super Salmon Pos 50 het blood, This little guy had almost a full stripe

Thanks for looking
    Alex

Re: Some of my favorites produced in 2009

wow those are all amazing what were the parents? that body stripe one is sweet and i would love to see a pic with the red and black tongue thanks for sharing

Comment

wow i would be estatic if i produced babies like those they are all gorgeous, but the striper is my fave of course

Comment

the heck with the "eyes" or the "tongue" LOOK AT THOSE STRIPES!!!!!

as for the normal...normal BCI??? It kinda looks a bit Nic to me..with the CB and LT...but thats just me...either way beautiful lookin babies!!!
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
          wow those are all amazing what were the parents? that body stripe one is sweet and i would love to see a pic with the red and black tongue thanks for sharing
          Your welcome. The babies pictured in this post are representative of 3 different litters. The Pos 50 het bloods were from a Salmon 66 het blood x Salmon 66 het blood. The 66 het blood babies came from two different litters. One was a Salmon het blood x Salmon Double het blood/anery and the other litter was from a Normal Double het blood/anery x Salmon het blood.

I haven't been able to capture the red and black tongue on digital yet, but when I do, I will post it just for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
            wow i would be estatic if i produced babies like those they are all gorgeous, but the striper is my fave of course
            Thanks. Ya, that last one was something else. I believe he now resides in Indonesia.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
              the heck with the "eyes" or the "tongue" LOOK AT THOSE STRIPES!!!!!

as for the normal...normal BCI??? It kinda looks a bit Nic to me..with the CB and LT...but thats just me...either way beautiful lookin babies!!!
              Thanks Ernest. The normal was from a Normal Double het blood/anery x Salmon het blood. So there is Central American blood in there but from El Salvador and Panama x Colombian, not from Nicaragua. Original El Salvador Blood Boas were crossed with Salmons to eventually create the parents of my babies.

Comment

Awesome pics!! Looks like you have a very sweet collection of stripes!!

Comment

ssswweeeeeeeeeeetttttt........i want one

Comment

I love that Blue back ground you use for so many of your pictures
                    It really works out nicely

I pick these next few Salmons to prove out Het Blood ,
                    nice looking Boas for certain !

This one seems to have a look about it as well plus what a great pattern !!

This ones just plain Kool

Lar M
                    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

All very beautiful... congrats on those productions!
                      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                        I love that Blue back ground you use for so many of your pictures
                        It really works out nicely

I pick these next few Salmons to prove out Het Blood ,
                        nice looking Boas for certain !

This one seems to have a look about it as well plus what a great pattern !!

This ones just plain Kool

Thanks!! Ya, I have experimented with white, grey, and beige backgrounds and the one that consistently produces the pics that are the truest representations of the animals and works best with my lighting, my limited camera(canon s-45, 5 Mega pixel), my limited camera skills, and my limited knowledge about photography is that blue background. I took some pics the other day on a gray background and it just sapped all the color out of the pics. I am sure that someone who knows about photography can set the camera up to adapt to any lighting and background situation, but that is just not me!! LOL I will stick to what I know, breeding, feeding, watering, and cleaning up snake pooh!! LOL

I hope I get to test out your predictions on who is het, it woud be kind of neat in 3 years or so, to revist this thread and see how good a crystal ball you had!!

Comment

Wow! They are all so beautiful. I want one!!! I was going to try and state my favorite but they are all my favorite. Wow! Congrats on those!

Comment

Alex, awesome babies. Are these hold backs? I have to agree with BPE, those stripes are smokin! I cant wait for the "10 season to get underway for me!

-Rob

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterBoas View Post
                              Alex, awesome babies. Are these hold backs? I have to agree with BPE, those stripes are smokin! I cant wait for the "10 season to get underway for me!

-Rob
                              Everything is a holdback until I get an offer I can't refuse!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X