Hey StripeBoa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey StripeBoa!

Did you make some Motleys with that boy I sent to you yet?

I am hoping to have better luck with the girl I got from you this season. She made slugs for me in 2008. I need to figure out a good name for her in case this is genetic. I know exactly what I am going to try to breed with her this season.

That might be a surprise, then again, I have a hard time keeping my own secrets...

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Re: Hey StripeBoa!

Jeff,

Its nice to see her. Thanks for sending an update.
    Hopefully you that you have better luck next season.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
      That might be a surprise, then again, I have a hard time keeping my own secrets...
      Hunglikeafruitbat waves his hand in front of Mr. Ronne's face and says..."These aren't the droids you are looking for, you WANT to tell us what a Nexus boa is"

Mat.

Comment

Nexus Boa. Think about it: –noun, nexus. 1. a means of connection; tie; link. 2. a connected series or group. 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation. 4. Cell Biology. a specialized area of the cell membrane involved in intercellular communication and adhesion. Hint hint...
        Last edited by The_Boaphile; 11-26-2009, 05:33 PM.

theboaphile.com
        boaphileplastics.com

Comment

So it is some sort of connected pattern boa!

Comment

Nexus Boa. Think about it: –noun, nexus. 1. a means of connection; tie; link. 2. a connected series or group. 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation. 4. Cell Biology. a specialized area of the cell membrane involved in intercellular communication and adhesion. Hint hint...
            Oh jeeze am I looking at it right now? cause those markings certainly look like cells and the lighter parts of th boa have a very connected appearance like the light stuff is the top coat. If thats the case I feel like an idiot, but my Jedi mind trick still works so I've got that going for me, lol.

Mat.

Comment

[QUOTE=The_Boaphile;406824]Did you make some Motleys with that boy I sent to you yet?

We didnt but, I believe my freind breed him this year.
              We wanted to concentrate on stripe boas so some projects had to go..

Comment

I need to figure out a good name for her in case this is genetic.

I suggest Nexus. If I win the naming contest will you send me one of the babies? j/k

Comment

Working...
                X