Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Additions, DH Sunglow (M) & Albino Arabesque (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Additions, DH Sunglow (M) & Albino Arabesque (F)

The story on the Arab is that she is not proven. She was taken on a trade and so we are speculating its an Arab, but she was purchased at Albino prices. I am confident she is an Arab, she has peaked saddles, lateral markings, square ladder tail, chained saddles. She is missing a pronounced arrowhead and also lateral tail stripe, but I often see these things missing or less pronounced in albino arabs.

What do you all think?

Sorry for all the blur, she was not cooperating and the camera has very poor Image stabilization.

This last shot came at a price. She left me with a parting gift right at the base of my thumb. She did not like the camera at all. But maybe it was ll the poking and prodding to try and get her to stay still and smile.

Re: New Additions, DH Sunglow (M) & Albino Arabesque (F)

can't help you on the one but they look good. last picture looks like it was worth the price

Comment

very nice

Comment

nice additions like the tail on the DH and the bino is really sweet hope it proves out it could also just be a cblt albino another person on the forums got one of those a while back

Comment

i hate you lol....i soooo want an arabesque it kinda looks like one but its hard to tell sometimes with the albinos. congrats on the new guys!

Comment

I'd say it looks more like a CBLT, but a REALLY NICE CBLT! there are only two ways to say for SURE. One is to breed her and see what you get (if she is indeed Arab, you'll get about half Arabs - in case you didn't know ). The other is to track down the guy who produced her and find out what pairing she came from.

Either way, she's NIIIICE!

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post
              I'd say it looks more like a CBLT, but a REALLY NICE CBLT! there are only two ways to say for SURE. One is to breed her and see what you get (if she is indeed Arab, you'll get about half Arabs - in case you didn't know ). The other is to track down the guy who produced her and find out what pairing she came from.

Only reason I would lean away from CBLT is because the guy i got her from produces CBLT's and so I would think he would know the difference. I am waiting for some emails to come back because I am trying to track her history down.

Comment

you forgot the 3rd way ... which is send him to me i shall inspect him it may take a LOOONG time to figure it out though lol

Comment

Originally posted by nediver View Post
                  Only reason I would lean away from CBLT is because the guy i got her from produces CBLT's and so I would think he would know the difference. I am waiting for some emails to come back because I am trying to track her history down.
                  gotcha... Keep us up to date!

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                  you forgot the 3rd way ... which is send him to me i shall inspect him it may take a LOOONG time to figure it out though lol
                  ummm... No. You just won yourself a boa, bro - maybe even two! So keep your greedy mouth shut! Lol!

Comment

ummm... No. You just won yourself a boa, bro - maybe even two! So keep your greedy mouth shut! Lol!
                    i know i cant wait!!

Comment

cblt? I dont see the bacon lettuce or tomato. those are some pretty boas I never really saw what made a laddertail but that albino IS a lt wow congrats on the additions. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
                        cblt? I dont see the bacon lettuce or tomato.
                        and the C stands for crisp

Comment

Very beautiful new additions... congrats!
                          "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Looks Arabesque to me, gorgeous boas and congrats on the pickup.

Mat.

Comment

It looks a lot like my CBLT bino from Tim. However, he was very up front when labeling CBLT's vs arabs. I will defer to him on this because he has produced many more litters than I have. You'll just have to breed it and prove it out, which is what I'll be doing with mine. The CBLT is also genetic in his case, as almost half the babies in the litter came out with the CBLT pattern.
                              http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Working...
                              X