Stevie and High-C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevie and High-C

These are a couple of pics of Stevie Pastel Salmon female I purchased from Mark Miller and High-C my High Orange normal male from Clay.Both of theses two have alot of color. If they work out I guessing I will have 1/2 salmons and 1/2 normals but all (hoping) with an explosion of color. Tell me what ya think
    This is the two chillin on Stevies shelf, one of her fave spots

this is two tails, they were all over the cage on day 1, the most I have Stevie move around and both toungs flickin

this is Stevie waiting patiently for High-C to finish checking out the enclosure

This is High-C about 2 years ago

This is Stevie at about the same time

Thanks for looking all comments welcome
    Harmon

Re: Stevie and High-C

As much as I say it like a broken record I LOVE THE SALMONS!

Love is in the air.

Comment

Thanks, I would have to agree on the love for the Salmons, she is so beautiful especially right after coming off of a shed.I just went down with flashlight to check in on em and she is starting to stretch out across her 5' enclosure coming off the shelf you see them sitting on and High-C is right with her on her back going along for the ride....lol
      Thanks again,
      Harmon

Comment

both look awesome that will be a sweet pairing good luck

Comment

That's a pretty couple! Nice colors. I love the name Stevie it's cute.

Comment

Stevie is a good look'n , I'm really liking "Hi-G" I'd like to see some outside pics

Lar M
            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments,I did find one of Stevie outside over 2 years ago. I need to get some this spring and summer but that will be a while.
              Thanks again,
              Harmon

Comment

Working...
              X