Koko- settled and resting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koko- settled and resting

Thought I'd post a small update on the little guy...
    He is small but brimming with personality... it's quite funny. At first it actually looked like he was testing me, or where I will draw the line.

I put him on the bed, and he began coiling into an S shape and strike attempts, every time he tried to strike, he moved a bit closer to me. Every time he did this, I simply put a pillow on him(gently)... he eventually stopped... I think he realized it was futile.

The day after that he did not hiss, he just pooped on my bed. And looked at me with what I can only describe as a mischievous look.

We are now best of friends, no hissing or striking attempts. To those who remember his swollen cloaca, that too had been almost fully corrected- I suspect the use of an unsterilized probe... I used some hemorrhoid ointment, applied it to a clean probe and gently applied it into the hemipene duct... He wasn't kept in the best of conditions back there but now he is enjoying life.

Here are some pics of him, it is nigh impossible to take a pic of them without him moving, he seems to be most relaxed when held actually...

I think I got lucky in a way... he was the only Albino male Boa available here, so he was a default choice. Luckily, even though he arrived from a distributor initially and shipped to a person who didn't really handpick the snakes... he looks far better than I had hoped. I expected lower quality.

I don't know if he is a good looking specimen when compared to other Khals, I am not experienced enough. But at least to me, he looks great.

Thanks for peeking

Re: Koko- settled and resting

I like him and think he is a real looker.

Comment

Yeah, definately a good looking little guy. Someday soon I'm going to try to get an albino..or a ghost..ahhh hell..both!!

Comment

I think he is beautiful. I love albinos! Great tongue shot!

Comment

Good to hear that he's healthy. Nice looking Bino, i want one!!

Comment

Oh I think he looks GREAT. Look at the semi see throughish tounge. Awesome.

Those Khal albinos sure do look smoking. I don't think I've seen an ugly one yet lol

Comment

I believe you Koko is a beautiful little Albino specimen
              Glad to hear he's settling in Oren !

Lar M
              Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update and pics Oren. He is looking great my friend!!!

Comment

Just a quick question. I didn't notice it before but there are crosses (ok more like a ninja star lol) in the eye. Is that on all albino boas? Part of the Khal strain?

Comment

a lot of Boas have a sort of stripe "cutting through" their eye. The vertical line is the pupil.

Comment

Very Very good news.. He is quite a looker... I am not a huge bino fan, But I must say... He looks very nice. It is only a matter of time before I give in like "big E" did, lol

Comment

eeeeewwwwww bino....but i DO have to say those are some nice shots...way to control the lighting!
                        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Well I am a huge bino fan and Koko is great looking! Good to hear he is feeling better as well I've been hoping you two would pull through after what you went through with the last one.

Mat.

Comment

awwww cute little albino and a nice little story to go with him lol. im glad you were able to tame him down, its always funny when they poop or pee on you/your stuff and then they get that bad-little-snakie look on their face LMAO

Comment

Very nice I have a kahl boy myself and yours is just as stunning as mine. They usually dont show up as nice in pics as in person but you did very well, colors show up nice on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X