See...

Re: Titan is a STAR!! He said so himself

thats creative

Comment

lol neat pic!!

Comment

He did that himself. I just was lucky enough to take the picture before he decided to move. lol

Comment

Thats awesome! Photoshop an RTB logo on that screen (with permission of course) and you should get into next years calendar for sure.

Mat.

Comment

lol...at first i was like...I DONT GET IT... then looked at it for about an hour now...like those paintings you have to look at cross eyed while standing on one foot and holding ur breathe and right before you pass out you see A SAILBOAT!...or was it a DINOSAOUR??? either way...NOW I SEE IT!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest
              lol...at first i was like...I DONT GET IT... then looked at it for about an hour now...like those paintings you have to look at cross eyed while standing on one foot and holding ur breathe and right before you pass out you see A SAILBOAT!...or was it a DINOSAOUR??? either way...NOW I SEE IT!
              ...and you call yourself a cowboys fan... Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats it! Titan is a cowboys fan too so hes in the best of company...one of the cool kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
                  Thats awesome! Photoshop an RTB logo on that screen (with permission of course) and you should get into next years calendar for sure.

Mat.
                  Ill try to get him to do it again on something besides my fingers lol. I have a 50 BMG round I might try but its a little scarred. Maybe a deer antler?

Comment

Working...
                  X