Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new additions

Hey everyone.

As things didn't go as well as we had hoped, my friend is going to sell more snakes than he had originally planned to get things under control.
    In an attempt to keep the best animals still close(we will possibly continue as a joined project) I have exchanged two HoggXColombians(het albino) for these two oddities.

Sired by a Jeff Ghi DH and a female salmon het albino poss het anery- a clutch of neat looking babies were produced. Most of which are tan, reminding me of coffee-color. Though they are neat in their own right, we like pinks, reds and oranges. Luck would have it, a male and female out of this clutch turned out significantly different... they are possibly super hypos, cause they are by far the cleanest... the female is pink, and the little male is orange... they really stand out when piled with all of their coffee cast sibs.

So here they are:

female:

and the male:

These are 66% het for albino... regardless, I think they have quite the potential.

Thanks for peeking.

Re: Two new additions

those are nice adds dude love the dots between the saddles on the 2nd one hows the baby bino doing?

Comment

he is doing splendidly well
      I am treating him for internal parasites as I am not too pleased with how he was kept... just to be on the safe side, a preventative treatment.

He is doing splendid though, very cute and alert

Comment

yeah they look pretty good. I like the male a lot, but the female looks adorable in the first picture. maybe I don't have a favorite

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
          those are nice adds dude love the dots between the saddles on the 2nd one hows the baby bino doing?
          Those dots between the saddles are the first thing that i noticed. Very pretty snakes.

Comment

thank you

Comment

beautiful boas, congrats!!

Comment

Thank you!

Here are a pics that represent them a bit better I feel.

Comment

those two are smokers i love the little spots on the first one

Comment

Working...
                  X