My Baby, Alice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Baby, Alice.

This is my baby. I dated a girl who was not allowed to keep this snake where she lived... we broke up and I fought to keep the snake. I won!

I never cared for snake before Alice. I didn't hate them, nor did I like them. Now, after owning this girl it has opened my eyes to how nice a snake can be as a pet. I absolutely adore her and she is SO docile and tame it is amazing.

Here is a close up mug shot I took after her last shedding:

It is harder then I thought to get a shot with her tongue flicking. Ha ha ha!

There is a hanging towel rack I've installed in the bathroom for her to hang on while I take a shower... I figure the 5-10 mins of steam would be good for her skin.

For Christmas, she is getting a nice Boaphile cage! She is a very spoiled snake I kid you not!

Re: My Baby, Alice.

Welcome to the world of snake insanity lol, it is addicting. That's great your getting her a boaphile cage. They are well worth it. She is a pretty girl!!

I suggest that you download and read the Ultimate Care Guides found on the left side of the main page on the forum. There is a ton of info that will help you give Alice the best care possible.

Comment

That care guide has been like my bible for snake care. Alice would not be the healthy and tame snake she is today if not for that guide. That, and I have emailed Clay a few times as well and he has been a great help and quick to respond.

There is this whole world of snakes and owners that I never knew existed. And everyone is so helpful and nice, it is amazing and I am so glad to be a part of it.

Comment

She's a beautiful baby! I'm soooo jealous lol!

Comment

good looking snake dude welcome to the fourm

Comment

awww so cute!!

Comment

Working...
            X