No announcement yet.

what have we in store for 2010.. Will the Real Tinkerbell Please stand up!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what have we in store for 2010.. Will the Real Tinkerbell Please stand up!! lol

It's been a long, long time since I've posted. Last year was rather dismal for me and breeding my boas. And if the luck i've had the last six months is any indication of whats in store for 2010 I'm not sure if I can continue this endeavor much longer. But in the mean time I'm trying to cheer up, so I thought I would post a few pics of some of the breeding projects I got going on for this coming season.

Genetic striped Albino to a Hypo Het Sunglow, Pos Het Stripe & Pos Het Anery

Jungle Het Albino to Jungle Het Albino, just my luck though.. the male hasn"t shown any interest.

Coral Sunglow to Red Group Hypo Jungle male. Male is in deep shed

Het Sunglow Female to Arabesque Het Albino

Red Group Female to Striped Red Group Male

AND yes Finally as promised
    Probably my most anticipated litter.
    Red Group Female I produced here in 2006
    "Tinkerbell" a couple months old

Tinkerbell now, with her first mate. Red Arabesque Albino produced by MDC.

And I also have Electra my big ole albino girl, she is standing by for a male to complete there deed. If my Jungle Het albino doesn't Co-operate I will likely place either my Arab Het albino or the Red Arab Albino on my Jungle Het female. Wish I didn't get such a late start on the breeding this year. Just gona keep my fingers crossed now.

Re: what have we in store for 2010.. Will the Real Tinkerbell Please stand up!! lol

wicked prOjects .. very very nice .. wishin` you the best of luck with those ..

Comment

Re: what have we in store for 2010.. Will the Real Tinkerbell Please stand up!! lol

Good to see you around again Ken, don't be a stranger.
      Looks like you've got some awesome projects in the works and best of luck on them.
      Hey do u ever hear from Amber or Fred?

Comment

Woooohooooo can't wait to see the babies from all those projects!!!! Keep us posted!
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

With that many pairs of breeders hopefully something good happens for you. Good luck.

Comment

awesome projects.i wish you the best,good luck.....mike

Comment

Awesome pairings. Tinkerbell is very beautiful to say the least. I like that Het Albino Arab x DH Sunglow too. I can't wait to see the pics from that litter.

I hope you have a wonderful outcome on your breeding season! You have a sweet collection!

Comment

wish you real good luck i want to see what comes from that bino x arab litter

Comment

Awesome breedings Ken. Good luck and keep us posted.

Steve

Comment

Looks great Ken , love the red group breedings and that Red Albino
                    Arab to Tinkerbell looks amazing as well.
                    Good luck Ken

Lar M
                    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

wow tinkerbell and her mate are the best looking pair this season LOL! good luck wtih all those pairs

Comment

Definately wish you the best of luck!
                        "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back--sorry you had such a dismal season but here's hoping the luck has changed for you with this season's pairings!
                          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Good luck with your litters. I hope to see an arab sunglow Those are one of my favorites.
                            http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Very nice boas man, I'm sure they'll make some awesome babies. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X