Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here a some pics of my Boas!!

'08 male Brazilian Bcc!!

He is in shed in these photos, but I will post new ones as soon as he is fresh looking lol..

For some reason he looks like a Northern Brazilian Bcc to me!?!

'05 male Pokigron or Central Suriname Bcc; Produced by Gus at Rio Bravo Reptiles.

'03 Belknap Suriname Bcc; Produced by Barry Miller of Miller Reptiles.

And a pic of my Suriname Bcc pair together, this pic was taken early Dec 09 when I put them together for breeding

And here is a pic of a '09 female North Brazilian Bcc that I am thinking about getting. This snake still belongs to Barry Miller..

Thanks for looking!!

Re: Here a some pics of my Boas!!

Beautiful boas and great pics!
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bebowebb View Post
      Beautiful boas and great pics!
      Thank you, I am still doing research on my male Boa c. Amarali. Because for some reason I really think he might be a Brazilian Bcc. But nonetheless he's one awesome Boa. I just got him on Sunday, he was a X-Mas present from a friend!!!

How can I get a custom avatar?

Comment

Awesome collection i really like the suri from gus but they are all real lookers dude thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
          Awesome collection i really like the suri from gus but they are all real lookers dude thanks for sharing
          Thanks.. Ya my male Pokigron, Suriname Bcc from Gus is IMO a perfect example of a top quality Suriname Bcc. I dont mean to sound like i'm bragging, but I had to beg Gus for like 4 months to sell him lol. Thanks again!!!

Comment

All extremely beautiful specimens
            By the way welcome to RedTailBoas forum

Here's a thread for you that addresses Brazilian and Bolivian Boas in this
            country and their origins.

It covers alot of info

Re: Jeff , Brazilian amarali That's some fun Home work ! - Click Here

Lar M
            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
              All extremely beautiful specimens
              By the way welcome to RedTailBoas forum

Here's a thread for you that addresses Brazilian and Bolivian Boas in this
              country and their origins.

It covers alot of info

Re: Jeff , Brazilian amarali That's some fun Home work ! - Click Here
              Thank you for the complements on my Boas, and thanks for the link

Comment

very nice. i love them BCC's

Comment

This is such an amazing site!! Great work to everyone who put it together and kept it running. I love it here already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dumboa View Post
                    very nice. i love them BCC's
                    Thank you.. My Suri's are my pride and joy esp my male lol.. I am really starting to like Brazilian Amarali and Bcc. Next on my list is a Pucallpa, Peruvian Rio Bravo bloodline...

Comment

all of their patterns and colors look really good. nice collection you have there.

as for your custom avatar well I think its only for paid members or maybe people with a certain number of post

Comment

Here is some outdoor pics of my male Pokigron, Suriname Bcc~ Rio Bravo Blood

And a pic of me with Rosy my 6 year old Belknap Suri.

The in cage shots look almost what he looks like in person. The sun washed out a lot of his colors in some of these pics, but I still like em!!!

And here is a Pic of Ben the Pokigron, Suri at a little over one year of age!!

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyD View Post
                          Thanks.. Ya my male Pokigron, Suriname Bcc from Gus is IMO a perfect example of a top quality Suriname Bcc. I dont mean to sound like i'm bragging, but I had to beg Gus for like 4 months to sell him lol. Thanks again!!!
                          lol ya dude he is really sweet amazing peaks, i love gus's stuff i have a male suri that im looking for a female for

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                            lol ya dude he is really sweet amazing peaks, i love gus's stuff i have a male suri that im looking for a female for
                            For some reason its hard to acquire animals from him though. I don't know why LOL. Post a pic of your Suri if you would like to. I aways love looking at Bccs

And I LOVE your sig lol..

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyD View Post
                              For some reason its hard to acquire animals from him though. I don't know why LOL. Post a pic of your Suri if you would like to. I aways love looking at Bccs

And I LOVE your sig lol..
                              i love it 2 lol and here are some shots in different light the first and third show almost all his true color

Comment

Working...
                              X