This ones for E!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ones for E!

Figured now was as good a time as any. Maybe these pics will be good enough to make you feel like you were there!!

AND FINALLY!!!!

Sorry if ya got a slow connection!

Re: This ones for E!

thats cool waas that at training camp or just practice?

Comment

That was at training camp. I only got to go to one practice but my dad ans sister went to almost every single one.

Comment

no dallas cheerleaders?

Comment

Awwww, what a sweet thing to do--even if it is the COWBOYS! ick! Best part of those pictures was the huge Miller Lite bottle in the corner of the stadium.....

http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
            Awwww, what a sweet thing to do--even if it is the COWBOYS! ick! Best part of those pictures was the huge Miller Lite bottle in the corner of the stadium.....

Leave it to a Saint to see only the Miller Lite Bottle...after the two game losses they have been through, i would be hitting the miller lite bottle even HARDER!

Cool pics JJ! Thanks for them!...and i would have to agree...where are the cheerleaders man!?!?
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapaernest View Post
              leave it to a saint to see only the miller lite bottle...after the two game losses they have been through, i would be hitting the miller lite bottle even harder! :d

cool pics jj! Thanks for them!...and i would have to agree...where are the cheerleaders man!?!?
              go cowboys

Ya man where are the cheerleaders

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
                no dallas cheerleaders?
                The only ones I could find were on the calender I bought. Its a full size "calender" if you wanna call it that but the only numbers on it are at the very bottom in like a size 10 font lol. Dont wanna obstruct the view!

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                  The only ones I could find were on the calender I bought. Its a full size "calender" if you wanna call it that but the only numbers on it are at the very bottom in like a size 10 font lol. Dont wanna obstruct the view!

Heres the calender I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                    Heres the calender I was talking about.

Looks about right to me.

Mark

Comment

Thats right! I paid $20 because the cheerleaders were on there...not the numbers. I would have paid $20 for it if there were no numbers on it..but I would have paid a penny for it if there were no cheerleaders.

Comment

Working...
                      X