My Newest Little Boy (I Think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Newest Little Boy (I Think)

I just bought this little guy from Ben this afternoon. The only concern is that the payment has not posted to my account yet. I should know by in the morning for sure, since he's supposed to be shipped tomorrow. I think he's a real looker. I've got a pretty little Genstripe CA female just waiting for a guy like him.

kingsnake.com Classifieds: LAST MALE STRIPED HYPO BOA POSS HET BLOOD-$150-pics

Mark

Re: My Newest Little Boy (I Think)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mark! Look at the stripe on that baby!...GREAT CHOICE MAN!...and het for blood at $150...whats wrong with the picture?...lol Hope you get it regardless man!
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
      Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mark! Look at the stripe on that baby!...GREAT CHOICE MAN!...and het for blood at $150...whats wrong with the picture?...lol Hope you get it regardless man!
      Thanks E. The PH Blood was the least of it. It was his STRIPE that sold me!!!

Mark

Comment

very nice long stripe. he looks a little small he is the last maybe the runt or the pic but he looks like he can use a feeding, well nice nice nice pick. hope he makes it home to ya show some pics when you get him.

Comment

nice tail on that one. I smell striped babies in the future.

Comment

Good deal!

Comment

Wow nice tail stripe, and only $150!? You stole that boa!

Comment

dude i was SOOOO close to getting that boa until i found my RS lol great minds think a like lol that is an awesome pick up man congrats be sure to post pics AS SOON AS YOU GET IT

btw i sent money via paypal on friday and the guy just cashed it today so dont worry

Comment

I was looking at that little dude too but found my vanilla ball the same day so I got the ball and not the boa. GREAT pick up there! He is nice.
                  http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Very nice, but now i need a stripe! lolz im hoping one comes out in the next litter.

Comment

WOW...beautiful boa,I LOVE hypos,you got an awesome deal on that snake,and that stripe is amazing...HYPOS ARE MY FAVORITE,I have a beautiful male hypo...congrats on the purchase......Mike

Comment

Well the payment has been processed, so it appears that I'm gonna be a "Dad" again very soon!

I'll post new pics as soon as he arrives.

Mark

Comment

Well its official. He arrived at 9:45 this morning, and just finished eating a hopper a few minutes ago. I'll try to get some better pics of him in a few days, but here are a few I took just after he ate.

I had forgotten how small, cute, and "bug eyed" baby CAs are.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                          X