Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Pissed!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im Pissed!!!

    Well gang ive been waiting for this snow since before Christmas and I was told it would be shipped today. I have already paid and when I called the breeder he didn't have the decency to pick up my call and told me he would not be shipping via text message!!! Can you believe this guy? I have been calling and leaving messages but he later responded with an email and these pics and said he might possibly ship it by next Monday because of cold weather. I am steaming and I texted messaged him to refund my money because I have had it with his crap. This is not service and there are a bunch of real serious breeders who are able and willing to handle this situation professionally. What do you guys think am I overeacting? Grrrrr!!! Sorry for the vent session.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: Im Pissed!!!

    How long you want to wait is up to you. I would say as long as hes being professional and keeping in touch then I would tolerate the wait. But it sounds like hes just avoiding you. A friend of mine had to wait 4 months before he got a snake he paid $700 for due to cold weather but his seller was responding and keeping in touch.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Im Pissed!!!

      wow im terribly sorry brother, i hate waiting too! That snow is just drop dead sexy tho. Ill be trying for snows in like 2-3 years!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Im Pissed!!!

        I think that's bull waiting 4 months for something you paid. if I would have known he couldn't ship then I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. Why aren't these conditions cleared at the time of purchase? I personally believe that comunicating with your client throught text messages is informal and very unprofessional.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Im Pissed!!!

          Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          I think that's bull waiting 4 months for something you paid. if I would have known he couldn't ship then I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. Why aren't these conditions cleared at the time of purchase? I personally believe that comunicating with your client throught text messages is informal and very unprofessional.

          I agree with you there man. If you just got paid the kind of money that snake is worth I would find time to speak to that person on the phone to let them know whats going on. If all goes well you could have a repeat customer. Doesnt sound like he cares much though. Sorry to hear that.

          Have you searched the seller on the BOI on fauna?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Im Pissed!!!

            Well he could send it now but void the live arrival guarantee

            I believe the breeder has the Boa and your best interest at heart.

            Its 14* here in N. IL

            Lar M
            Boas By Klevitz

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Im Pissed!!!

              Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
              Well he could send it now but void the live arrival guarantee

              I believe the breeder has the Boa and your best interest at heart.

              Its 14* here in N. IL
              I agree on that one...but text messages? C'mon..the guy can at least return a phone call. Or at the very least text him to say Ill call you at .... or you can call me back at whatever time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Im Pissed!!!

                I know he might have our best interest in mind but the least he could do is give me a lousy call. This isn't a cheap animal. I think that what he's trying to do is for me to take the liability of the live arrival so he can be cleared if something does happen to the snake but shoot im already dishing out the cash and I am the customer. He said he will guarantee live arrival. if he can't guarantee it then why is he trying to shift the liabilty to me or say he can in the first place? No I haven't searched him in the board of inquiry but i have googled him and some people have told me he is a very reputable breeder.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Im Pissed!!!

                  Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                  Well he could send it now but void the live arrival guarantee

                  I believe the breeder has the Boa and your best interest at heart.

                  Its 14* here in N. IL
                  My bro I know it is cold but we are smack in the middle of winter and for the next 2 months. If he can't ship until spring let's suppose why is he advertising that he can ship FedEx next day air? Does it make sense?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Im Pissed!!!

                    Ok..heres the problem you get...what you need to do is look at it in the breeders point of view...

                    I don't know exactly whats going on with the texts and what not...but look at it this way...Lets say YOUR the breeder and your selling to me...YOU live in a very cold climate area and KNOW its a BIG RISK to send a boa out EVEN if it's only over night...Here is the catch..."I" want my boa i PAID FOR ALREADY!!! "I" want for you to send it NOW!..."I" DON'T want to wait another stinkin week cause NOW it is starting to sound like your giving me the run around...YOU get fed up with ME and you send out the boa...i receive it the next day and its DEAD...it died due to the cold and the heat packs were not enough...NOW, WHO IS GOING TO REPLACE IT? YOU?...you going to send me ANOTHER ANIMAL? Cause it wasnt MY fault it died! SO NOW YOU, the breeder, is out an animal due to ME not being able to wait? Nope, there is NO WAY your going to send me another animal right? since it was ME who wanted for YOU to send it out KNOWING the cold could risk the animal dying.

                    If "I" were the breeder...i WOULD send you your money back rather than risking the animal being hurt in the process...this way both of us would be happy. DON'T take this as me FLAMING YOU, you just need to chill bro and look at it from the "other side". I KNOW it can be hard waiting on something so nice and for something you have already paid top dollar for...but you have to understand the risks.

                    I hope things turn out for you in the way you were hoping for and i HOPE to see some cool pics of the animal in your hands!
                    Ernest



                    www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Im Pissed!!!

                      Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      My bro I know it is cold but we are smack in the middle of winter and for the next 2 months. If he can't ship until spring let's suppose why is he advertising that he can ship FedEx next day air? Does it make sense?
                      Just read this after i posted...

                      THAT is kinda messed up...or is just a standard message he has on his stuff? Either way, THAT part would have to be addressed to him/her...but be cool about it...dont blow your top...you have to remember he has your MONEY and your ANIMAL...last thing you DONT want to be out is BOTH MONEY AND ANIMAL!
                      Ernest



                      www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Im Pissed!!!

                        I personally don't see anything wrong with what the breeder has done. It is fairly common knowledge that you may have to wait for favorable conditions to ship. Many breeders have their shipping policies available on their website which will typically include when and under what conditions they will ship and guarantee live arrival of your purchase. Of course, without knowing the breeder in question, I can't say whether this is the case here.

                        It doesn't appear to me from what you have said that he has any evil schemes in mind.

                        As far as the communication issue is concerned, you may have a point there. Text messaging would not be my first choice. However, at least he is letting you know what is going on. Who knows, maybe an elphant just took a dump in his living room and he is really busy on the phone with FEMA at the moment. Or maybe he's got 600 customers calling him 5 times a day and he's having a hard time keeping up.

                        If it were me, I would try to chill out and wait. I think I would be happier getting the snake I wanted - I doubt I would even notice the extra few days I had to wait once it was all said and done.

                        Good luck - and let us know how it turns out! I hope you get him. He looks pretty sweet!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Im Pissed!!!

                          Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          My bro I know it is cold but we are smack in the middle of winter and for the next 2 months. If he can't ship until spring let's suppose why is he advertising that he can ship FedEx next day air? Does it make sense?
                          It makes sense to me. When shipping conditions are acceptable he will ship FedEx next day air.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Im Pissed!!!

                            Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                            Ok..heres the problem you get...what you need to do is look at it in the breeders point of view...

                            I don't know exactly whats going on with the texts and what not...but look at it this way...Lets say YOUR the breeder and your selling to me...YOU live in a very cold climate area and KNOW its a BIG RISK to send a boa out EVEN if it's only over night...Here is the catch..."I" want my boa i PAID FOR ALREADY!!! "I" want for you to send it NOW!..."I" DON'T want to wait another stinkin week cause NOW it is starting to sound like your giving me the run around...YOU get fed up with ME and you send out the boa...i receive it the next day and its DEAD...it died due to the cold and the heat packs were not enough...NOW, WHO IS GOING TO REPLACE IT? YOU?...you going to send me ANOTHER ANIMAL? Cause it wasnt MY fault it died! SO NOW YOU, the breeder, is out an animal due to ME not being able to wait? Nope, there is NO WAY your going to send me another animal right? since it was ME who wanted for YOU to send it out KNOWING the cold could risk the animal dying.

                            If "I" were the breeder...i WOULD send you your money back rather than risking the animal being hurt in the process...this way both of us would be happy. DON'T take this as me FLAMING YOU, you just need to chill bro and look at it from the "other side". I KNOW it can be hard waiting on something so nice and for something you have already paid top dollar for...but you have to understand the risks.

                            I hope things turn out for you in the way you were hoping for and i HOPE to see some cool pics of the animal in your hands!
                            I understand my bro about all the risk involved. My point is that if he knew he is in the middle of winter and he will not be able to ship until...??? he should not have advertised that he could FedEx it next day air. Then when I call him he cannot even answer his phone and he texts me saying it is too cold maybe he can ship next week? He's in Ohio he will be in a couple of feet of snow for the next 2 months After I tried calling him all freakin day he sends me an email with pics of the animal like if that is supposed to make me feel better I didn't pay $1,200 for pics. I think what you said about him refunding my money would be the right thing to do and we both go our ways without either of us getting screwed. Sorry for the ramble my bro. When this issue gets resolved I will post this guys name and info for everyone to know...right now I have too much to lose and I want to keep things sort of manageable if you know what I mean.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Im Pissed!!!

                              Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                              Well he could send it now but void the live arrival guarantee

                              I believe the breeder has the Boa and your best interest at heart.

                              Its 14* here in N. IL
                              Amen Brother.

                              You buy a snake from me right now your not getting it till march or april.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X