New Addition :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Addition :D

I apoligize in advance for the crappy pictures...I haven't gotten my camera yet, and they are all taken off mine or my fiance's cell (except the Hypo's first pic).

Hello Everyone, thought I would share my Christmas gift with you all! A gorgeous Hypo!

I love this addiction (;

Here's a pic of what I am thinking bout buyin my girl...

Here is the Hypo that she bought me! Her name is Eve

Sorry these next two are really crappy cell pics...

Thanks in advance for checking out our Boa girls and leaving any and all comments

Re: New Addition

Nice looking group, and congrats on the new Albino girl!

Comment

Sweet bino! Be sure to get us some new pics when she comes in!

The rest of your collection is pretty nice looking too!

-Sean in NoCal
      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Nice kids you've got there. Thanks for sharing.

Mark

Comment

Yeah nice albino, nice hypo also (and others). Nothing says I love you more than exchancing snakes for the holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
            Yeah nice albino, nice hypo also (and others). Nothing says I love you more than exchancing snakes for the holidays!
            Agreed and Thank You!

Sweet bino! Be sure to get us some new pics when she comes in!

The rest of your collection is pretty nice looking too!
            Thanks and I will def get a lot more pics!

Thanks to everyone else who commented

Comment

That's a very nice collections you have there. YOu'll learn your fiancee will be quick to give in to the addiction too. My wife cut me off once, now she's 3 in and wants more!

Comment

Hey man welcome to the forum...those are some nice snakes...I wish my wife would actually purchase one for me....

I know your new on here and if you haven't already...check out the ultimate care guide for boas...Its free and has everything you need to know

CARE GUIDE

Comment

Cool boas!! Enjoy them!

Comment

nothing says merry xmas like a wiggling pillowcase with a bow! nice addition

Comment

nice little collection i love that hypo lots of color

Comment

Great looking collection! Now stop with the snakes and get a nice camera to do them beauties some justice!

Comment

nice collection. I ve got 2 and need 1 more, my girl says we dont need another but she s getting a 40 gal screen top breeder so I guess its time to get the 3rd yippee. thanks for sharing yours they re nice.

Comment

Originally posted by cal-love View Post
                            I must say, I was quite shocked seeing how he cut me off from buying anymore, lol,

And just for fun...Here is the Hypo that I bought my fiance. Her name is Eve
                            My wife cut me off too!!! at boa 3! I am at number 19 now I swear...snakes are the reptile owners CRACK! Got to have more! and are waiting at the door for the next fed-ex truck to drive by and see if he has a new hit for us!

THIS HYPO IS SMOKIN GIRL!!! I LOVE that tail! Wish u had some nice clear pics of her tail like this one above! As you probably know by now..I LOVE STRIPES

hope to see more of you around and MORE PICS!!! Welcome aboard!
                            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Sweet albino and that hypo is fire!!!! Very nice collection.

Comment

Working...
                              X