My newest..Cookie Dough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest..Cookie Dough

Picked her up on a trade for my old broken down blackberry.

Does she look a little small to be an early 08? Titan is an early 08 and hes overall bigger than her.

Gotta love the bed hair lol
    Nobody better mention to her I put this pic on here!

Re: My newest..Cookie Dough

Very cool. I'd say it was a great trade for an old BB!

I need to find some folks willing to trade for old gadgets. I have an old BB and an old iPhone. Hmmm...

Comment

Thanks. I thought so too!

To the same guy I traded an old plam treo 700p for 5 proven leopard gecko morphs. I have the male Tremper sunglow paired with 2 Tremper albino females and an Enigma Mack Snow male paired with a Mack snow blizzard, both hets for Tremper albinos.

Comment

Oh nice boa you got. I remember you talking about this a little bit ago. Looks like you definitly got the better deal. Do you know the sex?

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
          Oh nice boa you got. I remember you talking about this a little bit ago. Looks like you definitly got the better deal. Do you know the sex?
          Its supposed to be a female. Thats why I was wondering if she looks too small? Titan is a male early 08 and hes thicker and longer than her.

Comment

I really don't know if it's too small for an 08. It d oesn't look that small or anything and maybe Titan ate more or bigger I don't really know.

Comment

The lady I got Titan from was feeding him rat pups just a few weeks old. usually 2-3 every 10 days or so. When I got him I moved him to med rats and he had no problem taking 2 at a time down. I did that for a little bit now I just give him 1 at a time.

Comment

She's looking good my bro and she looks right on schedule for an 08 (in my opinion of course). Im sure that under your care she'll go on a nice groing spurt once you start pumping rats into her. I did what you did with my male...he's a mid to late 08 and he seemed a little small to me at 33 inches. After he settled for about 2 weeks I started giving him rat pups and after the third one I started giving him 2 at a time. He went on a groing spree and hit 41 inches in about 4 months! I then started him on small rats and then gave him 2 a week and he is at 44 inches! So ive slowed down and im giving him a small rat one week and a small rat and rat pup the next and so on...Don't worry pump rats/rat pups in her and she will grow!!

Comment

Im not too worried about her getting big fast. I want her healthy and as best I can tell, she is. I trust the guy I got her from that he didnt under feed or over feed her and I definately dont want to do that either.

Comment

CD looks great bro! cool lookin shirt ur girl has on too...did u get that at Wal-Mart?
                    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                      CD looks great bro! cool lookin shirt ur girl has on too...did u get that at Wal-Mart?
                      Shoooooot no! You cant get that kind of quality at wal-mart! We picked it up at the thrift store for a nickel.

Man E, you really are the best. When she got it in the mail she walked in the door sayin..Hey my shirt is here! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                        Shoooooot no! You cant get that kind of quality at wal-mart! We picked it up at the thrift store for a nickel.

Man E, you really are the best. When she got it in the mail she walked in the door sayin..Hey my shirt is here! lol
                        A STINKIN NICKEL??? Man CHUY ripped me off good!!!

Glad she liked it bro!
                        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

It looks good. Shes worn it at least twice since it showed up lol. Maybe this is one step closer to her having a boa of her very own!

Comment

Working...
                          X