Boas on tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boas on tables

let some sunlight hit this girl today, id say she looks pretty nice :lol: shes starting to change colors a bit....shes been lighter lately

and frost in all his handsome-ness hes not the most colorful out there, but he looks much better than i ever expected he has some dates planned with a lipstick girl next season....i cannot wait to see what, if anything, pops outta that pairing, ill prob be keeping all the babies i get from the breeding

Re: Boas on tables

Theyre lookin good! I wish I could get out and get some sunlight pictures but being cold-blooded and snow dont mix very well..

Comment

Looking VERY NICE... I love the color. She is a stunner

Comment

NOTHIN like natural sunlight and a well behaved boa to bring out the best in pics girl!
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

both very nice the bino is keep color nice and the DH is really sweet lots of color

Comment

She does seem lighter and as always pretty boas I ve got a kahl male is frost a kahl? If so I hate the yellowing but its cool what I do like is how some of the pinks become white. So youll keep all the babies huh? what if lets say theres 40-50 babies. I'd have to let some go. It s funny you albi is named frost My het ivory anery was named frost by the breeder. (mortal combat0 well thanks for the share and have yourself a nice new year.

Comment

thanks you too!! btw pheonix is a possible super hypo.....i dont think she will prove out to be a super though whenever pheonix is ready these two boas will be paired up together to make some really nice DH sunglows, ill keep a few of the babies and breed them back later on,i really wanna see what kind of sunglows these two will make later on with all the red from phoenix and all the color on frost, i bet those will be screaming sunglows im really excited about these two

but yes, i will be keeping whatever babies i get most likely, raise them up, keep the best ones, and MAYBE sell a few....depends on how many i get lol. but im a real sucker for a nice colorful adult albino, i have lots of uses for really nice albinos in this house the might just end up all staying lol.

Comment

Looking good.. all your picture threads are nice to look at.

Comment

Working...
                X