Christmas Paradox!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Paradox!

Here are some pics of this gorgeous girl... She's getting so big... She's eating weaned rats already and soon to be smalls! She's such a good little girl Straight from Tony Hawkins! Enjoy!

Re: Christmas Paradox!

I think Paradoxs are so cool...they look like someone took some sandpaper to them and took off some of their color! VERY NICE! but then again it's from Tony
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Wow...how much are those babies?! I want one! or two...
      Beautiful animal.

Comment

I deff. got her at a great price from a great guy Her brother is actually for sale right now for $1800 on Kingsnake... I wish I had the extra cash for him, LOL! If anyone gets him I wanna use him on a breeding loan LOL!!! I love this girl and she just keeps getting better!

Comment

nice color and cool faded design going on very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakara View Post
            sale right now for $1800 on Kingsnake

Ill just have to admire yours for now.

Comment

wow really nice i love paradox's they are quite amazing and those eyes way wicked bro thanks for sharing

Comment

pretty cool looking boa. I've never seen a paradox before.

Comment

I'm a chick

and thanks all I deff. love this girl and I can't wait to see her as she grows She's is getting started on bunnies tomorrow! So we should see lots of growing!!

And I plan to pair her with a moonglow when she's ready... Or it would be amazing if I could pair her with an avalanche, but I don't see that much money coming to me anytime soon....... LOL

Comment

My lower jaw just dropped and hit the keyboard...that tail is fire! that pinkish red coloration down her lower side, those eyes!! She is one sexy snake! I can't wait to see her on a growing spurt my bro. Good job on posting such excellent pics and congrats. I think ive viewed her like 50 times.

Comment

Very nice boa!

Comment

Working...
                      X