Summit x Summit 2 Sheds later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit x Summit 2 Sheds later

This 09' SS pastel female was produced by Jeff Carr. She was drenched with dark baby greys but with just two sheds she's already looking lighter and brighter. Priced at the very bottom range, I'm wondering how her higher priced siblings turned out. Can't wait to see how she turns out in a year. Thanks again to Jeff Carr for producing these Gems.

The day after she arived

Two sheds later in her semi-dark phase

Re: Summit x Summit 2 Sheds later

Beautiful pastel and she's definately getting better with age!
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

WOW... That is very nice... Super clean... I like it.

Comment

Dang looks a lot diff than when you first got it. Turning out very nice looking.

Comment

That Boa looks great . I'm getting anxious to going up and getting mine from him . He's just 2 hours away , but I keep putting it off.

Comment

very nice i love LOOOVE the summit line they are just so clean and colorful

Comment

That's a very nice little boa! That will grow up to be an amazing pastel I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by boahandler View Post
                This 09' SS pastel female was produced by Jeff Carr. She was drenched with dark baby greys but with just two sheds she's already looking lighter and brighter. Priced at the very bottom range, I'm wondering how her higher priced siblings turned out. Can't wait to see how she turns out in a year. Thanks again to Jeff Carr for producing these Gems.

The day after she arived

Two sheds later in her semi-dark phase

I'll post some pictures soon of a female sibling I picked up.

Comment

That snake is definitely a looker! What exactly is she Sumit X Sumit ? What's the price range on these they're hot!

Comment

wowee that is a very pretty change great looking boa. thanks for the share.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      That snake is definitely a looker! What exactly is she Sumit X Sumit ? What's the price range on these they're hot!
                      This is a pure summit pastel to pure summit pastel breeding by Jeff Carr at West Coast Constrictors making them double dose pastels. They are amazing and are VERY photogentic and even BETTER in person. I don't remember what the bottom range for sure is but they range from 300.00 - 600.00.

Comment

Here is her sister about a month ago. Her name is Tuesday. This is the most recent phots I have of her. She has gained more color since and should be going into shed soon.

Here is a shot of Tuesday and Ra' my sunglow. Ra' is 6 months old now. It might be a match made in heaven down the road. lol

Comment

WOW!!! Pulling my lower jaw back up off the keyboard...that is a nice looking pair you got there my bro!! The babies will be amazing!!! I'll have to buy one for sure. Is the sunglow Kahl/Sharp? Very nice photos my bro GOOD JOB

Comment

They are smok'n hot !!

Lar M
                            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

VERY NICE boa there man. I wish i had an actual showing geneticly snake, mine are all hets and DH.

Comment

Working...
                              X